Reviews for Trunks and Goten's Excellent Adventure
Rebs chapter 4 . 11/6/2001
Oh an evil cliff hanger. Hurry with the next part, Please.
Thanos6 chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Heh heh heh. THIS should be interesting. Very good and funny story so far.
beachan chapter 4 . 11/6/2001
Oh my god!This is so exciting. Please continue with the story!It is very good! You're doing a wonderful job..
Creamy Mimi chapter 4 . 11/6/2001
Oh way cool. I so want to read chapter five. Till then.
Mike chapter 4 . 11/6/2001
Sweet story-That last part with Trunks and Nappa was COOL! Muhahaha... I don't really think Trunks is cool but since he's related to Vegeta I guess I have to... The prince of all Saiyans kicked Hui Hui's butt in the first level of the space ship... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Jax chapter 3 . 11/5/2001
Keep Writing!
Twilight Rose chapter 3 . 11/4/2001
So good! Write more! I gotta know how everyone reacts to the Chibi's Awsome powers and the fact that Vegeta's Trunks' father! Mua ha ha!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2001
very nice story. goten and trunks are so cute! please don't stop with this story halfway, like so many other authors do!
WildfireFriendship chapter 3 . 11/3/2001
You have to hurry with the next part. I want to read more Goten! He's such a cutie!
WildfireFriendship chapter 3 . 11/3/2001
Jade star chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
hey,

great story, they are just sooooooo adorable, can't wait for the rest
Jax chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
Keep Writing!
L.A. Whitfield chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Hey wow that was pretty cool. _ Trunks and Goten are in trouble now! You wrote this very well, I really want to read the next part. Please hurry.
Enchanted Hats chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
sounds awsome so far! I luv it! Go Goten! Go Trunks! Those are the most kawaii bunch of chibi's i have ever seen. The desevre to have their own little adventure! -
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24