Reviews for Trunks and Goten's Excellent Adventure
Chinky102 chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
I love this story! The characters were so accurate. I loved the humor and the action. This should become like a movie. I finished reading all of these chapters in a day. It was marvelous. I was hooked. Keep up with the good stories.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Omg this was just amazing! Like trunks is my favorite character and this was such a great story. U should right more! And like i think we can say trunks is the best so u should keep the story abt him and idk never done too trunks like idk oh a wedgie maybe by gohan
Ari chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
OMG! THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! U SHOULD THINK ABOUT MAKING MORE! PLEAZ DO! IT SHOULD BE ONE ABOUT HOW GOTEN HAS HIS FEELING FOR GOKU WHEN HE THINKS OF HOW HE LOVES HIM AND WY HE NEVER SEEN HIM FOR 7 YEARS! GOKU IS ALWAYS SPARING AND IGNORING GOTEN ALOT LATLEY BEACUSE OF TRAINING. HE LISTENS TO EVERYBODY ELS BUT GOTEN. PORE GUY. SO HE RUNS AWAY THINKING HIS OWN FATHER HATES HIM AND GOKU HAS TO GO FIND HIM. THEY BOLTH HAV AN EDVENCHER ON THE WAY! IT WOULD BE NICE IF U CAN MAKE A STORY LIKE THAT! SORRY IF THIS IS LONG. U PROBLEBLY DONT KNOW ME BUT IM THE BIGGEST GOTEN AND TRUNKS FAN! THEY SUCH ADORIBLE LITTLE KIDS! U GOT 2 LUV THEM! ANYWAYS AGAIN, SORRY IF THIS IS LONG. BUT YOU WILL THINK ABOUT MAKING THE STORY RIGHT? IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY! EEEEEEEEKK! I REALY LIKED THIS STORIE! KEEP IT UP! :-))
alixia chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
OMG! this is the best dragonball time travel fic i've ever read!

Keep writing!

xoxo

alixia
Remotecat25 chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
This is the best story ever! The way you captured the z warriers personalitys, the epic fights you wrote seemed like it was actualy happening, you made me cry in the begining, laugh in the middle, and make me wanna see more at the end! BEST DBZ STORY EVER!
Danisha chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
WOW~! :D Cool ending.

Thank you for up-dating! (Smile) I haven't been on Fanfic for a while. So I was really happy that some of the story's I've read got up-dated. Thank you!

And nice job! I like the ending, I also like when ever one thought "Trunks" was "Gokus" Kid! HAHAHAHA~! And Vageta said,"So much for the pure and innocent Kakkarot,".

Hahahahahahaha~! :D Lol~!

Damn! I really wish DBZ made a mini-episode of your story, that would be SO funny!

Any way, keep up the good work! :)
VIDEL chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
you should be lucky my name VIDEL is all over the fanfics im famouse. that was the best fanfic i have ever read and im not lieing and some parts made me cry,happy,angre,sad and all sorts of stuff. and im not lieing about the famouse thing i am all over the fanfics and you are in my fav's so keep up your gift.P.S you should make one where thay go bake in time agan to see them agan and to check to see if vegeta and bulma got together that would be cool but thay see there selfs as babys and there time thingy borke down and thay had to stay for tow or one week and for the titel it could be trunks and goten's excellent adventure part 2 and i will be checking on you to see if you took my idea beacuse that would be cool yours truely:VIDEL
Danisha chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Alright~! I know that this Fic. has not been up-dated sints like "01-03-02", but please, please!, PLEASE! up-date soon!

I really found your Fic. Up-right AWSOME! I really like how you've kept each character "in" character. And I also find your Fic. story line is so far coming together really great.

!Nice Job! :)

But... come on! I want to see Trunks, *KICK* that no good Freeza tail off! Lol! Keep up the Good work! XD
PrincessDiMimi chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Awww. GREAT STORY! Your plot was adorable and the adventure of goten and trunks was just great! The characters were well in character and you captured each scene wonderfully. Bravo! :)
suzanne54 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
GREAT story! I loved it! Funny, adventurous, dramatic! Love your work! _ I've read the whole excellent adventure series and I loved it! This is the second time I read it, only because I love it so much! •_~
Crystalzap chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
lol that was a great story, funny, dramatic, and a happy ending too! :D

The only thing was you seemed to forget about Gohan at times but maybe I'm just being picky cause he's my fav character :P
piggyangel6 chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
noooooooooooooooooooooo the end is evil nooooo like before i said i new here
piggyangel6 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
of coure i did duh! i new here can i be you friend
piggyangel6 chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
i know trunks father it vegeta
piggyangel6 chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
awwwwwww trunk and goten are together just kidding
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »