Reviews for Guess What I'm Pregnant!
Chasingyesterday chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Hehehehe. . . funniness. Keep writing! Day likes, it's very good!
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hah! Funny. So, Tobi is pregnant with Zetsu's kid, Deidara is having Sasori's, Hidan is having Kakauzu's and Konan is having Pein's, right? Itachi's the only one who isn't pregnant, right? Cuz, that doesn't suit him at all.
sleeping itasaku fangirl chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
... the weirdest but one of the funniest stories i have evr read but their are 4 bottles and 5 guys preganat but its still awesomely funni great plot by the way
Vi-chan1994 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I've got no idea if you're continuing this story of not, but I find it hysterical in it's nonsensical..ness!
Fogfire chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
How did you came to that great idea? Love your humor...
dreamaker13 chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Another hilarious chapter!

Might be helpful to give a short summary before the chapter (about one to two sentences max) about what happened in the last chapter. It's useful when readers, who are too caught up in the humour, forget what was the actual point of the story. (Happened to me while reading this. Forgot who was pregnant.)
dreamaker13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Hilarious!

A few minor grammatical mistakes but overall, no change really necessary.

And, I think when stating percentages in dialogue or in narration, it's better if you spell it out. It looks more of a story than a scientific report.
gubgub434 chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
update soon lol
Anime-All-The-Way-Un chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
OMG this is so funny...its lol...its funny how they listen to Toni in the first place
cuteinu-girl chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
its good but:

DID U MAKE SASUKE GAY!

people never ever share food!
YPrincess chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Haha, I like this story. Plz continue
Naruto's twin demon chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
OMG I LOVED IT! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! plus the fact sasunaru was added into it was hilarious! i soo can't wait for more!
Thinkette chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Great. I really like your story. Its so funny. LOLZ! I nerly died from laughter on this one.
Shimaki-33 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
OMG this was so freken hilarious! I just loved it!

and the NaruSasu ManPreg was awsome! also the Orochimaru pedofile thing ROTFLMFAO

I loved it! I want cake too *big brown watery puppy eyes & bottom lip starts to tremble*
Thinkette chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This is officially my new addiction. Thank you. starts to bow down. Oh, and CAN YOU UPDATE SOON! I'm suffering from withdrawls already. starts twitching.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »