Reviews for Guarding the pool
loved it
Aly8188 chapter 20 . 9/22/2011
Love it
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST LEMON CHAPTER EVER! I SO WANT THAT TO HAPPEND TO ME! tHE LEMONS OFCOURSE! ANYWAYS I SO HOPE YOU CONTINUE SOON! PLS CONTINUE! BIG BIG BIG BIG FAN!
DDD chapter 20 . 7/26/2010
i love d'leeemons. :D
sophia's.blush chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
omg i love that you are writing about NH! i live here and i've actually had swim meets at the dartmouth pool :] lovely town, very quaint and so pretty in the winter in the snow! 3
scarletblusssh chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
great!
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
DON'T READ WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE LOVEROF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS FREAKY 1)say your name 10 times 2)say your moms name 5 times 3)say your crush's name 3 times 4)PASTE THIS TO FOUR OTHER YOU DO THIS YOUR CRUSH WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEARE...STFRIDAY. BUT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT PASTE IT YOU WILL HAVE THIS TO FIVE QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS
ayden2408 chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
any thing for edward plz update soon
bexdazzled chapter 20 . 5/30/2010
update soon yes?
Shelly81 chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
this is the sweetest story ever!
xox chapter 20 . 5/24/2010
i love this story!

heaps. its actually making me wonder if i want to be a lifeguard ;)

hehe it really is a great story, and i love the lemons !

please please hurry and update soon :)

thanks xx
Amore Vivit Risus chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
omg i love this story!

its really good

it would be really fun to be a life guard if it was antyhing like in your story :P

please please please update soon !

great story again

and p.s i liked the lemon :)
shaz308 chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
Just found this story, looks like it hasn't been updated for a while. Hope to see a new chapter soon. Look forward to more of your work. Thanks.
solidae26 chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
I hate your a/n in the middle of chapters. It's tacky and distracting, and it's taking a good story and making me not want to read! Stick to before and after- you would never see a personal comment about a song or a dress in a real book, and I don't want to see them in fanfic either. I hope you grow out of it, because other than that you write a great story.
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 20 . 4/8/2010
love this story! so cute how they r both lifeguards. and i really enjoyed bella kicking some butt in baseball. update soon :)