Reviews for When Waiting is Done
GummyDrive chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Aw, poor Mei. I honestly don't think Al and the others would guilt trip/bash Mei like that - Alphonse especially. Everyone's had their share of shortcomings. Lol

But great chapter nonetheless!
Jean IS Mufasa chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
BRING BACK HUGHES! kdfagpiosdngoisBHDOUGHSRU9GBERUBHYGISDUTBGUIADFG
X.With Silver Wings.X chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
This is a very nice story you've written, and one of my favorites. I love what you've done with the story.

Winry was written very well. I thank you for giving her such a larger role. So many people think that Winry is useless, and annoying, when it's actually far from that. She is very strong and independent. Sure, she cries, but I think I would too, if I were her. I admire her determination to be the best she can and help those around her. She gave Ed a leg to stand on. How is that useless? Sometimes, I just don't understand people.

I loved her reaction to Scar. Ed's reaction was in-character as well. I also like what you've done with Hohenheim. Giving him another opportunity to be a father. I doubt that'll work with Ed, but perhaps Al. I can see Ed gaining a sort of respect for Hohenheim as a man, and as an alchemist, but not as a father. Al is a bit different, though.

Anyway, I loved your story, and the way it ended. I liked the Brotherhood/manga ending, but I sort-of wished Ed could've kept his alchemy. Good luck in whatever it is you're doing now, and what you will be doing in the future.
Deathberry 4ever chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I'm am FUCKING PISSED, DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGERS!
DarkForestWolf chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Problibly a little late to review. but this story was great! Keep up the good work! You have a very good imajination by the way! this accually sounded like a movie! NO JOKE! :D
ninjabuuu chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
so

flippin

kawaii!
ninjabuuu chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
confsuing fighting shit :D
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
This is one of the best - if not the best, FMA fanfic I. have ever come across. I love everything about it. It's a well rounded fic and gave the perspective of all the characters. It made it a lot easier to follow and made it more enjoyable to read.

I truly did "enjoy the ride". The EdWin moments are priceless, they're that good. Also, I'm glad that you didn't take Ed's alchemy away in this fic. As a lot of people tend to stick to the manga's 'No-Alchemy-Ed'.

I hope that you'll continue writing for this fandom. On a side note, I'm glad I only found this 3 days ago, considering the time it took for it to be completed. I'm just glad I didn't have to wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.
Lazy Addict chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
hey, just wanna suggest to write a crossover? I request for a fma x naruto fic, feat kakashi hatake x riza hawkeye... please! and spread the request through reviews! i think that this'll be a hit! you can copy/paste this!
Katsumara chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
Yes, thank goodness it wasn't live-action! haha! And awesome way to end this one.. I did really enjoy it, Soraina. And I'll have to check out that other story of yours at some point!

Still.. loved the bits of Ed and Winry here, Winry's 'closure' of sorts with Scar, Hohenheim's gift to Ed (and Al as it were), and Roy/Riza's moments with their wedding.

Keep up the great work and welcome back!
obsidianlight chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
Thanks for sending a pm about the update of the fic :) I almost thought that you'll leave it hanging. I really loved the part where Hohenheim gave Trisha's box to Ed and Al and they discover the things Trisha left behind along with the letter, got a little teary eyed when I read that part. Overall, the ending is really sweet, well done!

Looking forward to see new stories
Katsumara chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
I heard about the movie, but live action? Yeah.. after the whole "Last Airbender" fiasco.. a live-action film of FMA certainly seems rather bleh.

Also, Hi! New reviewer to your stories and came across this one. All I have to say is wow. The Ed/Winry scene where they finally kiss in the last chapter, and then as the shyness of a new beginning for them begins here.. it is just so fun and wonderful to read. I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Larxenethefirefly chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
Edward had better get off his butt and propose already.

Other than that, very good chapter. So glad you updated!
S J Smith chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
Not logging in but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this chapter. I'm curious as to what Winry's thinking about telling the Elrics (Guessing it's returning to school so she can become an automail surgeon, like Pinako - or possibly going to Ishbal...or work for the military, but I'm willing to wait to find out).

I did see some editing things in this chapter; two were in the same paragraph with "Her and Al" and "Him and Al" - pronouns should always follow proper names, so those phrases should've been "Al and her" or "Al and him". Like saying, "Al and me" or "Al and I".

Looking forward to seeing the conclusion (is that what's next?).
obsidianlight chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
This is a pleasant surprise...it's really been a long while since the previous chapter was up...haha...but it's definitely worth the wait it's a nice change to see that most of the chapter is Al-centric once in a while...hehe~ looking forward to the next chapter! )