Reviews for Inuyasha Haiku
Jeimii-chan1989 chapter 13 . 8/22/2008
nice job, not bad at all! please continue, i'd like to see more!
KittyKatze20 chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Poor Kohaku, it is sad that to complete the jewel, Kohaku has to die, boo, what will sango choose?
KittyKatze20 chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
Aw, Rin, last line is why I don't like jaken, I would LOVE to be saved by Sesshy-Sama, but I would rather not, cause dogs aren't rather partial to vampires, I should know, only the puppies like us, and have to be raised by us to like us when they are adults, so, yeah, I've been bit a couple of times by dogs.
KittyKatze20 chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
Ugh, I don't like jaken, he's mean to Rin
KittyKatze20 chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
I wish I owned Sesshy-Sama too, but we all know that will never happen,is that all you could come up with for him? If he read it, he would probably kill you for putting in that he is the brother to the (sweatdrops), it is still good, thpugh I think there could be a lot more.
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Very well written haikus. And yes, I agree too, Kikyo should just leave Inuyasha and Kagome alone!
KittyKatze20 chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
I think Kikyo should to, and if she doesn't, Kagome could always go to Sesshomaru-Sama, but that will never happen will it?hu, wishful thinking, but there is always Koga.
takengoddess chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
yay perfect great job
takengoddess chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
yay it was perfect for kaede
takengoddess chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
hey its me again i love this 1 it was very good
KittyKatze20 chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Can't wait for more, there is more right? Arigato for updating
KittyKatze20 chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Shippou isn't a hanyou, he is a full fox youkai. But other than that, good haiku
KittyKatze20 chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Yea! first time someone actually listened to my story idea, I suck at haikus, so I just suggest them to my friends, haha. Though my friends in life outside of the the internet who write on this site don't usually listen to me, except my nee-chan frescapower. I gonna stop reading fanfics and watch more narutp shippuden
takengoddess chapter 4 . 7/17/2008