Reviews for Among Thorns
This was so beautiful! I cried so much
maplefeathers403 chapter 4 . 3/9
Wonderful... I repeat what I reviewed on Fighting Briars. It's... pure gold. Thank you for the best Scorose fanfiction. net has ever seen...
sand beneath our feet chapter 4 . 3/3
Aaaaaah! How to put this into words?
First of all, your ending...it was absolutely beautiful. When i pushed review, i had this all encompassing sense of happiness, peace, goodness and a large amount of sighs.
Like, man. This story was awesome. Storyline was top notch, characters and the things they did was real and just so...right and wrong and human, but also fun ti read about.
Lastly, your rmance takes the cake. Wow, i was so blown away, i was not expecting this storg and i was not expecting a sequel from a different loint of view, but i am happy, and thank you for that
sand beneath our feet chapter 3 . 3/3
DAHNNNHHNNHGAGAGAGAGHGAAAAAAAH
And also: unbievable, i never in my life thought that i would ever find a writer that i liked so much.
And: Omgosh! Even though its tearing me up i absolutely love it, more than all the others u have written (ok, equally amd in a different way) i am so happy about this tory and i love the tension and the kiss and ALbus amd everythonf
sand beneath our feet chapter 2 . 3/3
Nnnngghhggaaaahno! Goodness gracious, you really know how to write angst!
Anyhow, it was so good and fun and sad before the ending converstaion, i love the talk between Rose and Ron
And then the ending converataion-wow, it was good, but like good im admitting that u have the power to drop me off a cliff
It was amazing writing and now ik going to go read the next chapter
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 3/3
Ok, you hooked me with the first part, with the intro and hermoines genius, i mean naming her daughter right then in there with so much meaning wow
But then you grab me with the second oart
And totally get me ti plegde my lyalty by the train ride (absolutely awesome scene by the way)
Ad now im left windering how im so into a story on the first chapter, and also thank God uve written two sequels and an exttra story fir Albus
Also: youve got me burni; with curiosity about whay nroke them up
Light on the Horizon chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Lovely story
jina1106 chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
This is such an amazing story and I enjoyed reading the whole trilogy! I just wanted to say that I really think the song 'Say Something' matches this couple... don't you think?
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
That was so beautiful, I don't know what to say.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
That was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this!
lexi thern chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
i thought it was great! so romantic, thank you for writing it and sharing it with me/ us :)
Ellen1983 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I absolutely love this story'
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Awe! Omg though, I almost pooped myself it was so intense. I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
The Lady Arturia chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
This
Is
Just
Beautiful.
I have never read a more beautiful Scorpius and Rose story than this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Awwwww that's so sweet I really liked it