Reviews for Toothpaste Kisses
PhyllisFelsham484 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I must say, I rather enjoyed this piece. I've read quite a few other pieces revolving around the characters of Dumbledore and McGonagall (both my favorite of the series for unrelated reasons), yet most of what I have read does not resonate with the characters Rowling gave us. Upon reading this, I could full-heartedly believe Mcgonagall would react in such a way to the circumstances she was under. With Dumbledore, it was little less convincing, yet added to the conflict of the plot making it perfectly acceptable. Your use of Pomfrey was delightful and gave the character a personality I never really expected yet quite enjoyed. The biggest problem I had with this work was the little amount of confusion I had when reading the exchange between Slugghorn and Jupiter. Otherwise, I thought the piece was well written and perfectly organized. I enjoy your writing style and hope you post more.
Batwings79 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Intriguing...especially for a story begun so long ago. I hope that your muse has returned such that we may expect another update soon. I'd like to know more about how this Dumbledore and this Minerva got together...or if that is irrelevent, why the angst about having her in danger - I would have thought that Albus too, would have understood her Gryffindor characteristics and need to 'not be protected'. I wonder if she is now placing herself in danger just to spite him or is she really spying for the ministry or some such so that she can feel that she is participating...since Dumbledore has 'put the word out' that she is not to be allowed to participate.

And exactly what will Madame Pomfrey's part in the story come to...she seems to be figuring very prominently in the story 'telling' at the moment. Is she just to be our narrator or will she become a valuable ally of sorts to Minerva?

And will we learn the true significance of the 'finest bottle of crystal ice'? Everyone seems to recognize that significance...Axel, Horace, Albus, etc. Is it an integral part of the storyline?

You have my attention...More, please! ;-)
SylvaDragon chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Oh that's so lovely, I'm really in envy of the poetry of your writing skills. ;) The start where Albus thinks about Minerva is just heartbreakingly beautifull. I look forward to more, though I think Albus will not be getting any gentle words from Minerva, and he doesn't deserve them either. ;)
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
That was a great chapter, I particularly loved the final part about Albus deserving every twinge.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was just so wonderfully well written, extremely poetic in places, I loved it. Though I think that Albus is being foolish and has no right to make such decisions. I hope he realises the error of his ways.
dhawthorne chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Another very interesting chapter. I wonder why Minerva was having dinner with Dolosus?

Anyway, great job, as always, and please update soon!
dhawthorne chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I was so pleased to see an update this morning! Great job, as always - the last paragraph was particularly powerful.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I enjoyed this beginning very much; it gives a very in cannon impression of both Minerva and Albus - I am curious how it will go on; I am sure, Minerva will get a lot more active than Albus likes.
Cymrugal chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Excellent-as I had every reason to expect w/ your name attached! Eagerly awaiting more.
whitephoenix82 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Update soon. I really like this!
MarinaB chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This story seems very interesting! Keep updaing and I shall keep reading xD

Thank you for writting!
Emily92 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was excellent. I love the way you wrote Albus and Minerva, it just seemed so realistic to me. Good job :).
Minerva M McGonagall chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This is really good! Keep up and update soon.