Reviews for Absolution
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 1 . 7/3
Oh, good Lord...

This is an amazing oneshit, but I'd really like if you continued it because I'm crying inside here and want to see a brotherly reunion sort of thing.

Thank you!

The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Amazing... simply amazing :)
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my god you're such a talented writer with a knack for powerfully poetic descriptions and an interesting look at every one of the characters.

Thank you for writing something so fantastic!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
cries... i alw tink its awfully sad wat haapen 2 sirius n regulas...
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Really good.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is interesting. I like that you don't make Regulus seem week and that you hint at his relationship with his older brother. I do think though that you under emphasize the violence of Voldemort's supporters and you over glorify Sirius Black.

My favorite part is this:

Regulus is a Slytherin, and, he thinks, it is simply a different kind of bravery: not the courage to do what is right, but to live with yourself when your decisions are not quite so noble. There is no absolute house for anyone, more an eclectic mix of traits, ruled by the dominant, the absolute one (like everything else).

But Regulus Black does not always believe in absolutes.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh! I like it so much!
Deluxe Sugar Quills chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This story was absolutely amazing. I do particularly like Regulus as a character, and I thought you portrayed him very well. Nice job.

TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Cubie! I adored it. This is the exact type of piece that makes me love a character, and I'll be honest, I thought nothing of Regulus until this piece. This one-shot has almost transformed him in my eyes. I just love how the relationship between him and Sirius was shown too.

GinTsuki chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
*claps* Well done!
mellode chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I don't know why, but this story reminds me of a Muse song, but I can't remember which one... Anyway, I love your characterization and dialogue; it's amazing. That and... I'm a sucker for anything that involves the 'younger Death Eaters', but honestly, this really is very good.

fauves chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This is really good Cubie! I loved all the memories and the Macbeth quote at the end. How could you not think this is god? :) You totally deserved that award.

ffnet's changed the review box and PM and the Login!

Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Why haven't I read this before? Anyway, it's truly wonderful. I love the character you've given Reguilus, the contrast with Sirius, his recognition that there are no absolutes. There's a sense of inevitability in what happens to him here that is masterly. Kudos.
mosco chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Great fic, I loved the plot and I felt sorry for Regulus
000989 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This fic is great...makes me want to read more Reg and Sirius fics. I think the first sentence is perfect and it has an overall great intro. I also liked the last four words. The Macbeth quote kind of works for the fic...but still...absolutely a great story :)