Reviews for Serpentine Embrace
TheNatertatertot chapter 8 . 1/1
interesting, but always room for improvement, i honestly didn't like how close it was to the canon storyline, the only real change factor was anko's influence on naruto's life, the outside events were the same, honestly this site is called FAN(FREAKING)FICTION!
Ugh chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
After reading these 6 chapters, I am glad you stopped writing on . This garbage should be deleted.
NarutosBrat chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
Whoa, shit just got real, and quickly.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
You know what's funny? If this weren't already a designated Naruto/Anko fic, you've already established at least five other potential relationship paths for Naruto. In order of most intersting path based on what I've read of your writing, and most likely pairings, Ino, Hinata, Hana, Sakura, Tsume.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
All I can say about Naruto's performance? Now that was some gangsta stuff right there.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
I agree and disagree. It Naruto was about 14 or 15, then I'd agree Anko/Ayame smooches would be an enjoyable sight, but not when she's like twelve.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
So Hilarious!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
LOL, Kiba Come On, He Can't Stop Walking Into These Jokes :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
LOL, as soon as Naruto ran into sakura I couldn't stop laughing :)
Hahahaha and the Omake!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Hahahaha, Because She's Anko-Chan!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Gah! Why Do I Do This To Myself! This Was An Awesome Start :)
MP chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I really cannot understand why all the crappy, badly written and boring stories on this site are at least 200 k long, while the very interesting ones ( like this one obviously ) are always very short and abandoned :(

Anyway, great story buddy. On the other hand, shame on you for abandoning it.
Regrettable Pun chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
This started out as pretty well written and interesting. Then it just got weird and spastic.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Nice first chapter. Keep up the good work.
Kirby chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Please either start updating or just cancel the story I can't take it anymore I read this story a year ago and it still hasn't been updated so please just choose