Reviews for Serpentine Embrace
MP chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I really cannot understand why all the crappy, badly written and boring stories on this site are at least 200 k long, while the very interesting ones ( like this one obviously ) are always very short and abandoned :(

Anyway, great story buddy. On the other hand, shame on you for abandoning it.
Benny T. Butcher chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
This started out as pretty well written and interesting. Then it just got weird and spastic.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Nice first chapter. Keep up the good work.
Kirby chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Please either start updating or just cancel the story I can't take it anymore I read this story a year ago and it still hasn't been updated so please just choose
jwbones2000 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Damn man I know I'm a few years late but this would have been one epic story. Only 8 chapters in and I'm already hooked. I love authors who can mix humor with a serious story. Oh well.
Googlemo chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
shit, I liked this story so much and its not finished, WTF?!
TableTop chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Damn,this story looks so good why did you stop?
ougley chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
thanks :)
Oakshaden chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wait... Why would she do that to the girl? It seems a bit... off... to surgically remove parts from someone who seemed to be the guy's victim.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Hehehe Gurren Laggann nice
Doom Marine 54 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Well it's become pretty apparent this fic suffers from the same problems as the dresden codex, we can all tell you want to be all of you male OC's and you want to date all of your female OC's. This is apparent because it's painfully obvious all of your male OC's are gary-stu's, and the only personalities your female OC's have are which ever one of your disgusting fetishes you assigned them.
serenitydc chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I always knew Naruto could be the biggest pervert ever. I love it! Great job!
Zecht chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Good story. Original and interesting. too bad it's not complete :(
Banjo chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Looking very sweet, if a bit dark. But I like it.
Rake1810 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Hope you come back to this story.