Reviews for Vacation
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Lovely! Thank you for sharing!
jessi chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Great story, very humorous!
sofagogo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
"Not a single one of them Ms. Potts. They are, in fact, practically in direct competition. Stripes and spots! Plaid and patched! I think the reds and the pinks are about to start fighting. The other socks are all taking little sock bets."

Oh god, that was..not only brilliant but sounded so much like Tony, haha!

"What she does say, smirking, is, "And who are you backing Mr. Stark?" "I don't think you are fully appreciating the gravity of this situation Ms. Potts," Tony says. "With you gone, who will match up my socks? They're all so desperately alone. Wandering through this cold, cruel world, sans a similarly striped mate -"

God, I really want to quote everything here, haha. It sounds wonderful, what pepper thinks and what she says and how theyre both talking, I love it! ;)
lychee loving chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I'm on a Tony/Pepper kick right now, reading through oodles of fic after watching The Avengers movie resulted in leaving me high on Pepperony (is that what it's called?) Without actually giving anything away, this particular fic - about phonecalls and him making calls while in the suit and her not taking calls while on a plane - strangled my heartstrings a little (a lot), after what happened in the movie. :')
kawoosh chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So cute!
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I just adore the banter in this story. Wonderfully done.
Nat D chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
The mental image of a helpless, lonely, missing-his-Pepper Tony is just impossible to resist.

You nailed it '
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Cute :D thanks for sharing
outtabreath chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Funny and cute. Gotta love Whiny!Tony and Bemused!Pepper.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw very cute:)
loozy chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Loved it :)

Was a nice piece to read and the interaction was beautiful and fun :)
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
LOLOL Cute, funny, and very entertaining. Definitely going into my favourites.
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I liked that, it was entertaining and different without taking the characters to much out of there personality shells.

Keep writing!