Reviews for Someone For Dib
Littlecosma001 chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
YAY! I love this story!
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
First of all,They won't sue 'you',they'll sue your parents and they have to a minor.
LM1991 chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
All I can say is whoa.

You manage to keep the characters in-character and it seems as realistic as a cartoon can get.

Keep it up!
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Glad you noticed my reviews just trying to help you make the best story you can if you ever need some tips on how to do Gir's character I will help
LaynThePurpleRaccoonGirl chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
*waves tissue tearfully* G'bye! Come back soon! We'll miss you!...And yes, Gir, I *do* love tacos, although I prefer bacon dipped in maple syrup, or ramen. Good luck with your move!
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
O.k. first off this is an intresting plan it reminds me of the pants episode that was supposed to happen I don't know if you know it. Zim planed to use mind controling alien pants to inslave the human race so it is sort of like the shoe idea anyway I look forward to the next chapter also I know you like deathnote but Gir would never say

"No one is superior to me! I am God; bow down before me!" (A/N: Ooh. A Death Note quote.)

It is not his thing to think he is supiror to everybody that is Zim's thing. Just saying anyway nice update look forward to more.
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
I think this is a good chapter I have to question why she did not tell Dib her plan and how she can choose to be evil to Zim over being evil to Dib becuase I would be evil to dib zim rocks all the time and I think you did a good job with his character Gir was a little off but not everybody is good at his character.
LaynThePurpleRaccoonGirl chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Whee! Update! And apparently I somehow encouraged you! Huzzah! And don't worry, a short chapter is better than no chapter, and I'm just glad that the story hasn't died! ...And what about all the *other* Dib fans? Do *we* get a turn?...Wow that sounded weird. *little squeal of joy* Update soon!
Dire Hope chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
...damn you, and your slow updates! This story is too *good* to ba deserted! GIVE ME UPDATE OR GIVE ME DEATH!
LaynThePurpleRaccoonGirl chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Too lazy to login, and you can't make me so NYAH.

... . Leave me hanging for over a year. I *just* found this story, and it *needs* to be finished. It must. One of the *few* good OCxCanon pairings out there. You. Must. Finish. STORY!...please?
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
O.k. this is not good I hope zim lives throw this as for dib wanting to kill him I always thought that dib wanted to exspirement on zim or turn him in to prove he was right like in dib's wonderful life of doom that was an intresting episode but after gir died it got really stupid anyway I never thought dib would want to kill zim until next time this is invaderzimfannumber1 signing off.
Nia Teppelin chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Update Soon! x3
Victoria chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
aw...so cute and fluffy! Dib has a friend/crush and you are an amazing wrighter and please don't discontinue this...I really like O. couples and I think those idea's some of the people gave were good and that you should have Adrei get kidnapped by Zim and hopefully it will be Dib's point of veiw but no matter how long it takes don't discontinue it because you'll be disapointing your readers, Dib fans, and you'll have unfinished work so please continue on this story because it's amazing no matter who tells you other wise...
divinedragon7 chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
A wonderful story! i can't wait to see how this plays out.
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
o.k. first of zim does not have ears he has anntenn and I think he is really smart anyway intersting chapter butr I don;t think zim wqould fall for something that ovious anywya until next time this is invaderzimfannumber signing off.