Reviews for Proof

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
this was good.

and slipping that pretty book in there was cool. :)
HerexForxYourxEntertainment chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
that is really cute
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow, this was really good, hehe. And I adore the Interview With A Vampire series. Yay for Lestat! The ending of the movie was hilarious. :)

But yeah, I thought both Edward and Bella were really in character on this one, so great job! L-o-v-e-d it! :D :D :D

Raven. x
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I think that this fic was very good, sort of bittersweet. Also, a line towards the end reminded me of my favourite quote from Twilight 'Stupid shiny Volvo owner' lol. Anywho, good story
luv-edward cullen-forever chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow i really liked it.
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
cute i like it
Kuntzy111 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Haha I loved the little twilight reference, the black book with the apple thing. This was really cute.
TacoKato chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
So Edward. He's really strong headed, isn't he? Well, love the one shot. It was a great idea, and it was writen very well. Please do more like this!
Devil's Sunrise chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
ZOMG! I come back to check my email, and I see two new stories and a new chapter! Gosh darn it, Maggie, now I have to write 3 reviews packed with compliments and a bit of con-crit if it's needed! Naw, I'm kidding, I love reviewing!

Good idea from the paragraph, though I have not in fact read the "Vampire Chronicles". I guess I'll have to read them just to keep up. I liked the one-shot, and I enjoyed the little part about the "pretty black book with a red apple on the cover". Hm, I wonder what book that is... One I haven't read, probably. The ending did seem a bit weak, but it was definitely in character, as was the rest of the story. I hate one-shots, they always leave me yearning for more! Of course, now I have to go submit 2 reviews and google Anne Rice.
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Awe! Too bad Edward didn't belive her!

Silly, silly Edward, we all know you have a soul!

This was very well written, and cute! Props for putting Twilight in there, I totally love when people make it like... real.

All in all, super duper cute, and a job well done!

-high five-

-Jacquie
Ashbadash chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
yay that was cute :]
Zeh Redheaded WONDAH chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
HAHAHAHA! I reviewed BEFORE Jacquie! I am so proud of myself. And that was cute, I can't decide if I like your adorably awesome one-shots or you incredibly fantasical whatever-non-one-shots-are-called.

Darn that stubborn Edward. If I was Bella I would... hmm... I guess she's kinda stuck isn't she. Too bad vampires don't sleep. Anyways, I loved it to bits. Maybe the ending was a tiny little bit weak, but the rest of the story made up for it for sure!
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 7/17/2008