Reviews for Mismatched
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
So I was enjoying this fic a lot until about now. Switching pov really makes all the mysteries about how the other person feels and etc. Dissapear. Also. I just really dislike headhopping. Please don't take offense to my comment ur awonderful writer. I'm just halting reading because of a difference in taste
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 38 . 5/17/2011
this story is epic! you have written a very heart warming story! amazing job, author! may you write many more.. _
LachlanGrace chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Love the start already only, the grammar could be improved a little, otherwise a perfect beginning!3 :D
Mr.Teflon chapter 38 . 12/24/2010
Oooh... I love it! Full of blushes and cuteness. And the last lines on this chapter are adorable .
Lola chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
love this story!

really great idea :)

good writing! very exciting and funny
Silvanesti chapter 38 . 12/6/2010
The comparison with Hades and Persephone was a very good idea. A nice way of ending it. The story has a good storyline but progresses a bit too fast for my taste. Also a good beta reader wouldn't be a bad idea, there are a lot of grammar errors and misspellings.
Silverstargirl chapter 38 . 12/6/2010
A lovely end to a wonderful story! I look forward to your next offering.
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I'm curious and would prefer to finish the story tonight but it's past bedtime and many meetings at work tomorrow. Oh well, I'll just have to bookmark the story.

Very fluffy and sweet story with a bit of mystery, mostly on Draco's behalf. Who's ring is it he is wearing and what has happened to him that has changed him so much since Hogwarts?

It's nice with the shifting POVs. Everything is happening quite fast though, I think I would have liked even more suspension and bewilderment.

Will return to the story tomorrow and see what happens next.
mochiusagi chapter 38 . 12/4/2010
awwww that was a really cute and sweet ending.
astrangerhuman chapter 38 . 12/4/2010
Really great story, and I love the ending!
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 38 . 11/26/2010
Awwwwww!3 Twas a perfect ending- Really fantastic job on the whole story, hun. I look forward to reading more of your stories! Til then!

-R.G.W
gaaralover51141 chapter 38 . 11/26/2010
I frickin Love THIS STORY!

I love it so much!

At first i thought they we talking abouit harry's and draco's wedding, but then i was like aww, darn.

But i love that they're still together. And i love how you finished it, with the whole, mismatched statement and such!

I loved this story so much! Im happy that it went so well finally! :) : 3
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 38 . 11/26/2010
awwwww that was such a cute epilogue :D
Luv-Sammy chapter 38 . 11/24/2010
ok loved the story. not too much a fan of madame lulu (no offense because i am not too fond of OC anyway) but still a great story
dominygringa chapter 1 . 11/20/2010