Reviews for Break A Leg
icehizzari chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I don't really have the time, since I really should be studying, but I really just COULDN'T refrain from reviewing this-it was so awesome! No one was really out of character, it had an awesome storyline, and I could definitely see it as an actual episode. Not only that, but props to you for managing to write a neutral fanfic as far as Daisuke, Takeru, and Hikari are concerned-not only are those the hardest to do, but they're nearly always the best to read!
Glory Nizenea chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
Oh, gosh. I know this story has been up for a long time, but I was just remembering today how this was the first fanfic I'd -ever- read way, WAY back when, and how much I've always adored it. XD I just got done rereading it for the first time in years and it's just just as good as the first time I read it! Definitely on my favs list. D

The spelling, grammar, phrasing, and vocabulary is stupendous, the story is action-packed and AWESOME, the characters are 3-dimensional, and the romance was great and believable but at the same time not obnoxious (except for Davis, but c'mon, it's DAVIS XD *loves Davis*) - I loved it!

(and though I'm a Daikari shipper, if the story had ended in Takari, it wouldn't ruined it at all for me because you really set it up well [as well as Daikari!], regardless of ships! Both ships had really tender and caring sides to them that I love how you explored. It's rockin how you leave it up to the reader's imagination for who she really ends up with [unless they go with the chronology set up in your profile], since I could picture either of the two winning. I LOVE their pact. XD And I'm noting this because I read how many dumb shipping comments are in the reviews, so I just wanted to tell you that I had fun reading this fanfic without caring about either Daikari OR Takari. XD I was in it for the awesome quality, dude. Even if you never read this, you should know that it was absolutely awesome!)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2003
good storie make a second part of this
Ndogg chapter 11 . 2/1/2002
kewl daikari! and a little tkari too! its like a daitkari. 'May the best man win' should be a fic to see who 'gets' kari. GOOD FIC DUDE!
Says TB chapter 11 . 1/19/2002
good fic. though I HATE DAIKARI
Allan Smithy chapter 11 . 12/22/2001
Incredible! It just don't get any better than this. I was shyed away before because of its length, but I wish I read it sooner. From the little burial subplot to Davis' zaniness to that "painful to read about" injury, this was pretty complete, and it sets the tone for things to come. A WINNER IS YOU
Impmon chapter 11 . 12/13/2001
Test chapter 11 . 11/26/2001
Oh come on! It's got to be one or the other! Geez I shouldn't have read this! If I knew what was coming!
King Weregarurumon chapter 4 . 11/24/2001
Simplistic, yet addictive. Another great chapter!
UltimateVG chapter 11 . 11/23/2001
That was a very nice story. I really liked the ending. I hope you write a sequal.
tatl chapter 11 . 11/23/2001
Cracker chapter 11 . 11/23/2001
Great ending! I guess it was for the best to keep it neutral for the TK and Davis, it would just be too cliche-ish if it ended as either Takari or Daikari. Still very impressed. (still a Takari supporter though I think Davis is cool)
InsaneHypaKid chapter 11 . 11/23/2001
great...I'm still a little dissapointed that it didn't end up a Takari...oh well, at least it wasn't a Daikari!
The Fifth Dark Master chapter 11 . 11/23/2001
Brilliant! I loved the way you kept both Daikari and Takari fans happy! DAIKARI 4EVER! How about a sequel called 'May the Best Man Win'?
Sian chapter 11 . 11/23/2001
IIIIIIIIIII It! It was the best fanfiction i've read in a while.