Reviews for Anything But
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was strangely saddening.
BlackQuill00 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I really liked this story.
Freaxx chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
*smirk* i can cuz i read it an' can't help but say'n i liked it 2
H.J. Bender chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was. THE BEST. First kiss. Ever. In fact, this whole story was just THE BEST. The dynamic between John and Yassen was so quietly touching, dramatic without the "drama", if that makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this story is all kinds of awesome and you're a saint for writing it. Bravo and encore!
slasher-round-the-keyboard chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was gorgeous and so bittersweet.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I likey.
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
you characterized John really well! and i like how you show the timidity of Yassen and how he gets bolder. very good fic! :] *favorite*
Jusmine chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
"And John realizes that the tightness isn’t anger, *its* fear." That should be "it's".

I absolutely love how fast Yassen learns, and takes control. :D

"*He* focused on the mission right now." That should be "He's" there. :D

I adore how you wrote this. Thanks for sharing! :)
True Colours chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That is so awesome and well-written, exactly how the relationship would be, and not just sex for the sake of sex, you bothered to write it properly. I like the way he's carefully not startling Yassen, and how Yassen is 'a quick learner' and eventually takes control. Ominous foreshadowing. So John is cheating on Helen through all this?
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I've never read a John/Yassen before. It was certainly interesting...
Vialana chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Ah! Complete awesome!

My love for John/Yassen is only eclipsed(barely) by Yassen/Alex - which usually tends to have shades of Yassen/John in the subtext. Beyond that, this was fantastically written. I loved the whole development process; John's first impressions of Yassen and that gorgeous goodbye. So well done.

I must fav. this.

-Vialana
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Lov-e-ly.

So sweet. Great smut. Loving John's sort of semi-goodbye.

Keep this up! XD
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well, I can definitely believe you wrote that! John and Yassen are written so well - human, emotional and flawed. I love your characterization and especially the fact that it was slash.

amitai pointed this out with her oneshot for you, and I'm quite glad to have read it. I look forward to more of your writing - please write more soon!

-Tsurai
amitai chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
He! For me?

...or for another amitai?

either way, I loves it hard. _

Very nice relationship, and I love the way you've shown the pair of them - with yassen so *human*, and John the cold one. Thank you!

*loves*

*favourites*

I love it. I think I've said that, but I'll just reiterate. Because I do. Thank you for the maybe-dedication! _

-ami xx
keatlin chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Well, you write good slash... :-)