Reviews for Tattoo
Kandakicksass chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
MUUUUUAAAAAA! Ohmigosh, i think that was the most perfect way to end it ever. EVER. i loved it from the beginning, and three reviews later, i'm still absolutely in love with this fic! :D You are an AMAZING author!
Kandakicksass chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
I am not criticizing you at all, i just thought you should know what the plural of Converse is Converse, not Converses :D. LOL I just thought that might be vitally important information. Love the story!
Kandakicksass chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I really like this story. I'm not sure why, but it might be because of how sweet it is. Tohru is usually a little TOO dumb or a little TOO serious in fanfiction, but your Tohru is very close to being completely in character and that is a nice change! Most KyoYuki fics have at least one of them being a sadomasochistic idiot or something of the like (not that I'm saying it isn't nice once and a while, because it is, but still)but yours doesn't. Again, i applaud you. This is almost pure fluff, to the point where i can taste it, and it is VERY good!
rensei-chan chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Possibly one of the cutest stories I've read. I was looking for a cute Furuba story and this has just made me smile so much :) amazing and utterly adorable piece of work
Qualyn chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
This story was really good!

I mean, it was well written and cute because their love is innocent kind of love. At least for now xD

Oh, and having Kyou tattoinh Nezumi was cute too (:
Kara Ferrite Mhlynda chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
this story is really awesome! love it! (and i also swing on swing-sets whilst singing my heart out lol.)

~KFM~
PaigeySama chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
D'aw :D how kawaii! I loved it. One of the cutest endings in the world! -
Donna chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
aww that was cute.
Dominno chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
((done with story))

/fangirling all over the place/

YE~

I liked this story SO much~

I loved how you wrote this, and I hope

to read more and more of your stories later on

((which, by the way, I definately am))

My heart's still thumping from the rave chapter & I

Can hardly wait ta' read the rest of your work.

Love it.

You get a twelve and a half out of ten, you over-acheiver, you.

XD

Dominno chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
((chapter seven))

I haven't been to a rave in a while

so I heart was beating like no other as

I read this chappie. Effing love

raves.

I loved this chapter /dances to rave music/

Yessesseses.

((Off to read more

Dominno chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
((on chapter one))

/clutches chest/

GOOD LORD, DID YOU EVER GIVE ME A SCARE THERE.

I thought Kyon had up and died ;A;

Good job on your descriptiveness! IT really improves the story.

((off to read more))

3 Dominno
meluvblue chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
aww...that was a really good story! .
animelvr23 chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
*SNIFF* THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT! ja ne!~ PLEASE~ UPDATE! ASAP~!
animelvr23 chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
i cant say this enough! KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII!KAWAII! ja ne!~ PLEASE~ UPDATE! ASAP~!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »