Reviews for Whiskey Delusions
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/6
What Sorrow said. Sketchy just doesn't get enough credit.
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Loved it! Loved how you dropped a hint in the end about Max caring about him, but he just didn't get it. Loved how Sketchy was connecting the dots about how much time they spend together, like he was to Alec what OC is to Max. Well done. :)
l chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Sequel please! Lol thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Seems like Sketchy as observed a lot between Max & Alec. This is taking place some time before Zack's return in season 2 right?

Great job with the writing!
MutantSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hey, I really liked this story. I'm glad I got a chance to read it.
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
ahahaha so much for "no more whiskey". XD

great story! loved it!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I loved this! You did Alec and Max so very well! Please do more! :)
Majka chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
OMG, hilarious! Alec, Sketch and Whiskey, there should be much more fics like this :) And this line - "I’d turn and walk away, but I’m afraid your obsession with my ass will make you drool" - priceless!
Mona chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I really loved this story, please tell that their may be a sequel. I would love to see if Alec can get Max to open up to him and how that goes. Thank you for sharing.
whoisBrett chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
you do know that Scotch is Whisky - just from Scotland.(for some strange reason written without the "e" before the "y" just like Canadian Whisky while Irish and American (Bourbon, Rye, Corn,...) are written with the "e")

sl

Brett
Icebox724 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This was great from start to finish.I like the talk about Max throughout the was all very realistic and the flashbacks were of the best lines that came from Alec were "reel the Bitch back in Maxie,you're letting her have way too much fun right now." and "I'd turn around and walk away,but i'm afraid your obsession with my ass will make you drool."
JG chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was totally cute!

Two lines I thought were very funny:

"All Max did for him was bitch him out nearly 24 hours a day, even if he didn’t do something wrong...on those rare-occasions, which were long and far in-between, but they were there."

"Before he could even make the decision rationally - and rational for him would have been to just smirk, toss out some snarky remark about a sexy blonde waiting at home in his bed and leave"
Nehasupnfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was classic! Very nice!

I loved the way Alec was confused as hell about what he felt for Max.

And you wrote Sketchy very well. It was just like him!

NiCe JoB!
El Reino chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Nice. What else can I say? I liked it.
ACE chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
pretty good - I look forward to see where you go with the story.