Reviews for Wild Card
Rukatofan chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
First I must say that I am incredibly impressed. You had me hooked two sentences in, and I couldn't stop reading till it was done. My hat is off to your skill! I applaud your keeping to cannon and telling a story about an OC without me feeling like it was annoying. Best story ever!
hartman227 chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
LAWL the energy drinks still crack me up, trouble is im in class.
FantasyMan92 chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
AWSOME! hope u have another story like this, but in the digital dimension. I thought that it was very funny as well. lol :D

Thanks for a good entertainment to pass the time!
Neon Master chapter 22 . 10/2/2010
This story impressed all the way to the end! I enjoyed it very much.
Master Lone Wolf chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
I believe the people who made the season 3 Digimon should had uas a story similar to yours. It would had made the show better.
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 22 . 6/14/2010
That was amazing, no other way to put it. I can't possibly go into an in-depth review on this story (Though I'll point out here, there is a severe lack of commas in it xD It doesn't really matter that much). I dare say you're a favorite author now, and I'm SO favoriting this story.
Eveser chapter 22 . 8/22/2009
This is an excellent story I lovved it and how true you stayed to the original story line.
megarock1018 chapter 22 . 8/16/2009
dude! i love this!
2chaotic chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Wow, just wow.

In just the second chapter, you've already built up a romance. Much better than I could do...

(Did notice a typo here: "Is everybody in the world but mein a bad mood?" Might want to fix that.)
2chaotic chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Now that's what I call an intro. Definitely could not have done even close to something like that myself.

Love it already.
hydroknight01 chapter 22 . 2/10/2009
You, sir, are a literary genius. For the love of whatever god is up there, never let anyone convince you otherwise.

This WILD CARD you've tossed our way is a real diamond-in-the-rough. You've successfully written an original character into official canon - no mean feat. So far as this reader is concerned, Coyomon is an official fan character. You've written this that damn near to flawlessness.

Some of the original ideas you've fleshed out here are ground-breaking - you clearly have a flare for the imagination. I might have to hide this fic from my team before our recruitment guys get it in their heads to squirrel you away somewhere... XD

In all seriousness, a piece of true brilliance here. I think you made my mind go numb.

Peace Out!

hydroknight01
Teraunce chapter 22 . 1/20/2009
Insane Times Review: A wonderful story that is just as good as the prequel. I can't wait to read more. 14/10 & on my favorites & Watch List.

-Review submitted by Teraunce Steeldragon, Writer in the Insane Times Review department.
These stories are gone sorry chapter 22 . 1/18/2009
Well, I've reached the end. Looking back to the very beginning, I can proudly proclaim that I am glad to have been able to read such material.

When I can gather the time for it I will read the sequel, and if it is even near to what you have written here than I can equally say that it to will be an incredible sequel to this great story.
These stories are gone sorry chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
The way you combined season 3 with your own story is really well done. I'm really interested in this story!
The Villain chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
Truly, one of the best stories I have read here. Normally, I dislike stories that can't happen, you know? Like it could actually take place in it's world and make sense, but this one is an exception. A superb one, I might add. If I could rate this, 1-10, it's a 12. I have questions for this story, but they slipped my mind, save for two: 1. What does IC stand for? 2. Is Coyomon an actual Digimon, or is he an OC? I'm out of the digi-loop, as it were. Anyway, keep writing!