Reviews for Dragon Inheritance
thrissahopepernico chapter 10 . 6/4
I love this, and I hope it gets updated soon
keithpartridge0 chapter 10 . 4/7
Are you going to update it
Hubler99 chapter 10 . 1/16
This story is fresh and new, and simply a fantastic story so pleas come back I am begimg you here with hot cokies waiting for you thanks for reading this story is novel worthy. I was happy i got to read it tonight thanks Hubler99
ej-83 chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
hehehehe..its fun re-reading this again..i wonder if you are ever going to continue or update this story again..
Lord Kuchiki chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
Great, can't wait for the next chapter
alinefgs chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Adorei esse capĂ­tulo bjs continua
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
I like the idea that the main reason Snape is such a jerk to Harry is because he's displeased on behalf of his heartbroken godson. It adds an oddly comfortable tang to things that feels not simply more human but more /normal/ than most of the series ever touches on.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Harsh maybe, but not necessarily a "Dark" Harry with that. Just a seriously pissed off, take no shit Harry. XD But if you wanna call him Dark he is, because it's your story, so I'll take that AN as a hint that he really is sliding to Dark and all that can entail.
OUATLover02 chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
Hahaha omg I love Flints little comments and how harry and grace are slowly getting together
rose372938 chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
Nooooopooo it ended I'm wounded WOUNDED
ukumo69 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Wonderful story keep up the good work . Looking forward to future chapies
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
more chapters please i love the story a lot and hope that it can continue
ZianaSue chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
so far so awesome. i like this kind of harry and draco. i feel great things are ahead for these two in this story. anticipating more of this exciting story.
the real narnia chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
Oooooh, I really like this story, please update soon. I can't wait to learn Lucius's reaction when he learns that Draco's gay but wait it's find cause he can get pregnant.

Also, there hasn't been a lot about Snape's treatment of Harry. How is that going? Also, has Harry grown close to any of the other Slytherins? You mentioned Blaise and Pansy at the welcoming feast, but not anymore.

Any way please update soon, this story is great asked I really enjoy it.
AJ Picard chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
Please continue, I am loving the story