Reviews for Dragon Inheritance
alinefgs chapter 10 . 9/12
Adorei esse capĂ­tulo bjs continua
I like the idea that the main reason Snape is such a jerk to Harry is because he's displeased on behalf of his heartbroken godson. It adds an oddly comfortable tang to things that feels not simply more human but more /normal/ than most of the series ever touches on.
Harsh maybe, but not necessarily a "Dark" Harry with that. Just a seriously pissed off, take no shit Harry. XD But if you wanna call him Dark he is, because it's your story, so I'll take that AN as a hint that he really is sliding to Dark and all that can entail.
OUATLover02 chapter 10 . 8/27
Hahaha omg I love Flints little comments and how harry and grace are slowly getting together
rose372938 chapter 10 . 8/3
Nooooopooo it ended I'm wounded WOUNDED
ukumo69 chapter 10 . 7/14
Wonderful story keep up the good work . Looking forward to future chapies
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 10 . 6/8
more chapters please i love the story a lot and hope that it can continue
ZianaSue chapter 10 . 4/30
so far so awesome. i like this kind of harry and draco. i feel great things are ahead for these two in this story. anticipating more of this exciting story.
the real narnia chapter 10 . 3/13
Oooooh, I really like this story, please update soon. I can't wait to learn Lucius's reaction when he learns that Draco's gay but wait it's find cause he can get pregnant.

Also, there hasn't been a lot about Snape's treatment of Harry. How is that going? Also, has Harry grown close to any of the other Slytherins? You mentioned Blaise and Pansy at the welcoming feast, but not anymore.

Any way please update soon, this story is great asked I really enjoy it.
AJ Picard chapter 9 . 2/10
Please continue, I am loving the story
Kanna Raimi chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Fcute!
Hands to you, if you get that reference
jsfirestar06 chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Please update its really good
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
...yes. that makes sense. that is a good reason for snape to be mad at harry...
amenoshimai1 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
I know it will happen!
Juston McCance chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
i love your work and was wondering if you plan on completing the story...please respond to me via email