Reviews for Freaks and Geeks 24 Singing and Swinging
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ok, all I can say is...WOW! I couldn't agree more with "slamothecow"; this is NOT even fanfiction! In my mind, this IS the second season of the show! You honestly need to write for television for your career, if you don't already. I don't think you even realize how talented you are! This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! I have read SOOOOO many fanfictions for SOOOOOO many different fandoms, and I have never encountered a situation such as this. You are phenomenal!

My ONLY piece of constructive criticism, is that sometimes there are spelling inconsistencies and unfinished thoughts, but nothing that affects the reader, when going through the story so it's NO BIG DEAL!

I know you haven't even touched these fanfics for OVER A YEAR, but I am BEGGING YOU to revisit this fandom and PLEEEAASSSEEE continue this wonderful piece of work! I don't care if it might take you a month or whatever to write the scripts, I can wait! Just please let us know somehow whether or not you would consider continuing season two! Maybe post a message to us, as another story and we can read that as our announcement! I am letting you know that I am going to post this same review on all of your other stories, so maybe if you even log on the site anymore you will notice and see this heartfelt plea from a true fan!

I swear, I just really discovered "Freaks and Geeks" a few days ago and I watched all of the episodes in about two days, and then I checked this site and came across your stories, read some of the reviews, saw it was in full-length script format, and I knew I would check these out after I finished watching the first season online! I did do that, I was BLOWN AWAY after reading just the first story! As I said before, in my mind this is the REAL season 2 of a show that got cancelled WAAAAYYYY too soon! I couldn't stop watching the episodes of the show back-to-back and I feel the EXACT same way about your scripts; they seem SO CREDIBLE! Are you sure you didn't actually write for the show? Haha.

So please, I'm crying out here, I would LOVE if by SOME chance you would CONTINUE! I really hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction or this fandom completely, because you have such talent, and I'm dying for more here. This was totally feeding my "Freaks and Geeks" addiction! Like I said, I'm going to post this review on the other stories, so I'm off to do that, crossing my fingers that you'll notice them! If you still log onto the site at all...but I'm HOPEFUL!
slamothecow chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You do such a great job writing that i get excited about what you might write next. i think that you should give us a bio or something. tell us something about yourself. you have developed a nice fan base here.
charli3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Love it. Lindsay and Daniel deserved more scenes
wiccachick54 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This was a great "episode" and the characters are very, very well done. The dialogue and the situations really could have come from the show. I loved Kim's deal with Julie and I'm a big fan of Lindsay and Daniel getting together. I would expect Nick to do exactly what he did in your chapter if it ever happened though. I love it and I hope you do another "episode" of one of my favorite all time shows!
FindMeBroken chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I know you haven't updated in two months but you really have to post episode 25. I'm really into this.

And Nick HAS to walk in Daniel and Lindsay. It would be hilarious.

And as much as I like Nick and Lindsay together, I like Lindsay better with Daniel the way that you're writing it.
Sam chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This is so amazing! Please write more!
Mr. Harelip chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh yeah! I love this! You write the characters exactly as they were on the TV show! :D

Can't wait for more!
Nikkiidolpr chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is REALLY awesome
Sofia chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awesome story!Thanks for posting!I really appreciate it!Please continue-I HAVE To know what's going to happen next.
SilverStarSheep chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Awesome... as always! I hope things work out for Daniel and Lindsay. I always felt like the show would have eventually explored the relationship between them. It's too bad it was cancelled before that could actually happen. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Kareena chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
OMG-You RULE!I Love This Story-Great Character Development. Please Write More-I Can't Wait To See What Happens Next!
btheard chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
again...wonderful. very entertaining and well written. can't wait for episode 5! very talented writing. thank you!