Reviews for We Were Scoobies
necha chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
OMG Cordelia is the second person put in a pod, i'm so anxious for you to update now, totaly have to see how this turns out and what is in the third pod. why arent the rest of the scoobies with them, what happedned to cause this and why is river drawing a wolf and blood and moons. i mean Cordy can't be a werewolf could she.

antispateing the next chapter update.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Haven't seen Firefly but I love BtVS. Great story so far!
crazybibliophile chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Oh God, this is brilliant! Your characterisation is spot on and the plot is looking to be really addictive. I like that you picked Cordelia to be the second frozen person, that was unexpected. I was expecting maybe Oz because of the whole River-drawing-werewolves thing. I wonder if vampires are still around... Please update soon!
Anon55 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Hello.

I love how this chapter ended with Cordelia being the one who was in the capsule. That was a twist I wasn't expecting.

I can't wait to read your next chapter. Two great Joss Wheadon works meet. Very nice.
sweetypie15 chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
update soon as lol love it update son lol
CharmedDaughterForever chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Cordelia? wow, that was totally unexpected! plz update soon!
DragonStar chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
It is a bit forced, but Wash wasn't too bad. Very surprising to have Cordelia be one to come out of the container. Is this Cordelia pre-Angel show?
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Oh...that's brilliance right there. Of all the people I was expecting...wonderful plot twist. Keep up the great work and update soon!
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
great chapter! update soon!
foxfire222 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
a very good chapter. i am so glad that you updated. please write more soon
SharonH chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I didn't think it was too forced, but I understand what you mean. Sometimes I write a chapter and when I'm done all I think is, 'this sucks', but I post it and everyone seems to like it well enough.

Post more soon.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
*snickers* Cordelia? I love it! Can't wait for the next.
Syanyde chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Very enjoyable, keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter. To me this chapter didn't seem forced. Very interesting choice to bring Cordelia to the future...you thinking of shipping Xander/Cordelia?
TTrunks chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Not a bad chapter, not the BEST, but not bad. It felt kind of jerky.

However, my advice for Wash would be Just kind of a clown painting, he tries his best very hard to make things funny because he knows times are stress ful.

Xander did tht too, but where Xander nromally "Attacked" himself or other's pointing out faults, Wash is mroe of a state the obvious in a strange way type of person.
LokixSigyn chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
LAMO of course Cordy is the next person cause shes not gonna be cranky at all waking up after 500 yeas with only xander there.