Reviews for We Were Scoobies
Socratic Irony chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Ooh so you added a Seer into the mix. Can wait for Wills, oh and Dawn patrol! Awesome update, do it again? Sometime soon? Only when you can, of course.

]
serenphoria chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
This is fun and pretty in character for everyone. Can't wait for more!
Phnxfyr1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Can't wait for more
TTrunks chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Excellent
BaoBay chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Love it so much! Hm, River drawing a wolf... it's Oz isn't it?
foxfire222 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
you should really update this story cause it is bloody brilliant. i really want to know who is in that other container. i can hardly wait
thegoodfight chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Very entertaining. I'm a fan of the whole Xander plus Firefly cross. It's pure fun and enjoyment to see him out of his comfort zone and I think that your doing a good job with the story. Can't wait for the next one. (I'm a bit interested in why Jayne was interested with Giles though.)
Anne-Marie chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Oh, really great start to an Xover!

I can't imagine what River drawing a wolf means, Angel or Spike?

You have the characters down, great job. :)
LokixSigyn chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
~giggles~ Beauitious chapter hope to read more soon!
DragonStar chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Aw, this is making me miss Firefly and Buffy. Zoe doesn't trust anybody, just like she didn't like Wash at first. Wash and Xander should be great friends with their off-beat humor. Xander should be introduced to Wash's dinosaurs! Can't wait for the plot to conntinue to develop!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Interesting! Update soon.
SharonH chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
glad you updated. hope you'll do it again soon.
Gamine Madcap chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
hehe...yay updates. I love the chapter titles. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Syanyde chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Good chapter keep up the good work can't wait for the next update.
DragonStar chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Xander and Wash should get along really well! I'm liking the story so far so please continue!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »