Reviews for To Rule The School
veggie woman chapter 9 . 8/6
I love you story so far lol like frfr but on the truth and dare chapters when goku told vegeta to give bulma a hickey you should have put in more detail like adding bulma blushing or make some very *ahem sexual sounds and what not also how the gang just was like "there not gonna stop ik going to bed" I thought that was a little plain and a tad bit upsetting but that's the only chapter I've go to still lots more to read and I won't lie to you I'm actually pretty excited this is a really good fanfiction an I hope in the futer we'll see a cat fight between the two blue studs lol or a revenge plot to get marron back for hurting bulma but anyway bomb ass story really! CHOW! :-)
Nyancatgrl2013 chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
I loved every minute of this and the ending was a bit of a surprise when you mentioned a possible Trunks x Pan for the future. I'm wondering though, why does everyone always bash marron? I've seen very little of the show, I'm only on the freiza saga right now, but I've never really understood that whole thing. Overall loved this and great writing!
bellabulldawg12DBZ chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
Awesome story
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
That is the best ending ever. And i love the way you write. Please go read my story so far and tell me what you think.
princessarmstrong chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
luvved it was a gr8 story
BulmaB69 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
I love this story
BulmaB69 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I will always love this story
EscapeReality.98 chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
callmekeke chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
nice story
Darkangel000 chapter 22 . 7/17/2007
This was a good fic. But i have to admitt there wasnt enough Goku/Chichi lol, Im a big fan of that couple! D Great story, look forward to your other ones (preferably G/CC D) Cheers!
Nicole chapter 22 . 6/24/2007
Aw that was so sweet!

You have GOT towrite a sequel! _
OA chapter 22 . 4/20/2005
Very good! I love it! Can't wait to go check out some of your other work!
KopperKoyote chapter 15 . 1/1/2004
pretty good chicky. i'm not much of a DBZ fan, but i'm liking what it is that your writing ( i'm readin' TO RULE THE SCHOOL ) i definitely suggest that you keep up the good work.
Kopper Koyote
V-girl chapter 8 . 9/5/2003
i realy love that movie and this fic! wow you sure have talent.
anon chapter 14 . 7/3/2003