Reviews for The Salvation
David Fishwick chapter 18 . 2/17
Awesome and thanks for writing
Renita Sarah chapter 18 . 1/24
Amazing! This story makes me want to cry..
Iceberry2666 chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
nic
Iceberry2666 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
nic. por tobias- & rachel! :(
Iceberry2666 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
crepi. tobias and rachel r mi fvit cople:)
10HilariousTragedy01 chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
Hi! This was an awesome story and I faved it and followed you. I like your pen name. The 'red hawk'
part of my pen name is about Tobias too. I'm new here so I don't really know how to do anything. :D
-redhawk373
Jonesycat79 chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
w
o
w...
I stumbled across this story and was intrigued by the summary and read the whole story in one go, instantly hooked. This is definitely how I would imagine a definitive sequel to the KA Animorph series, as the style perfectly captures the spirit of the original series.
The length was just right and the characters feel familiar yet have added nuances that greatly accomodate for the events of the last book. I feel Marco and Cassie were the best represented.

This is a great story and great example of fiction that rises above as a faithful spiritual successor to the source material and a high quality 'fan-fic' in my humble opinion.
Congratulations on this story and thank you for the enjoyable experience.
,respectfully, Jonesycat79
Dalexfan1 chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Goodnight James.

LOL

you pegged marco's character 100%
iris129 chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
Dude, I teared up when I read this. That's usually hard for me to do unless I'm extremely pissed. Only a few people had actually made me cry with their stories and yours is one of them.

Nice! Definately going on my favorite's list.
Ally Waters chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
I don't know if you've ever been to Twentynine Palms. Probably not. But I freaking live there. It isn't secret. It isn't all that heavily guarded. And the only thing there besides buildings and tanks is sand and tumbleweeds. Literally. So please, please, just investigate what it's like next time? It is a real place. Honest.
myrthill chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
man, I really out of the loop! I don't even recognize some of the things you spoiled in this story. I wonder where I should start to reread the books.

anyway, it's good, not the best but maybe it's just because I'm not that familiar with animorphs anymore :). And why it has to be Indonesia, as a citizen I am a bit.. (insulted is way to harsh on this one) but sadly I also know my country is one of the least guarded country in the whole world if you want to smuggle something or someone to Asia :) no offense to all government official of Indonesia

And for the epilogue, it's too short, I really looking forward to longer epilogue if you feel up to it. Good Job :)
mysterygirl chapter 18 . 5/13/2011
nice. i was actually wantin to write something that got rachel back to life but none of my ideas were as good as this. very cool hope u keep writin some more
Rachel chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
Awe, so rachel can morph her original body? That's so cute! Thanks for the wonderful read.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
Goooood update quickly! :D
Rachel chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
Argh, the suspence! Who is the woman? What will Tobias do when he sees Rachel? Are they gonna save him? Can't waait!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »