Reviews for One Hell of a Goodbye
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This was excellant loved it. It was good to see that Dean an Sam left on good terms, can't believe what he said to John though knew it had to have been bad. Kinda feel sorry for John there poor guy. Mind you I WOULD so make him feel better ;0)
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Haha I loved this story! I had a little bit of trouble deciphering flashback from present, but other than that it was great. Very very good realistic of how the boys are portrayed. I'm looking forward to your upcoming story!

P.S. I think a great story would be to follow up on this, how Dean and John get on the first bit without Sam... *hint hint*!
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hey that was really good! That is what i thought would have happened when Sam left and i love Sam and Dean's bickering! that was really you should definitely write more. Also t
J Hizzle chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow that was really amazing. The way you used words to describe situations and feelings really made me feel like I was there with them. Such a accurate portrayel of all the Winchester boys and a great story overall. And so many funny lines you had me trying to surpress a smile all throughout. Hope to read more stories from you soon.
CowboySteel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
You have their relationship down to a tee. this was so fun to read, and so natural, like i was really listening to that argument x

s'well good x

v. good by the way: "Nobody has two inches on Dean WInchester" haha
ElizabetRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Enjoyed your fic. Write some more.
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was really really good. I really enjoyed it
starrylaa chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow, that was amazing!

I liked Sammy's interaction with Jim, and then later his recount of the pain of growing up. I almost cried when Dean remembered the day his mum died.

It must have been hard for all three to have Sam leave. I can understand John's reservations (I can't remember whether he knew about Sam and the demon then- or was that later? I guess if he did, he would have locked Sam in some basement somewhere and never let him out)and you depicted all emotions really well, I can imagine that's how the argument went!

I totally love the bit where Dean makes Sam do 20, then 30, and Sam's "Have you been taking Dad lessons" comment. Awesome!
Supernatural Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw... this was really amazing! The end was really sweet! I love how Dean stood up for Sam... that was awesome! I totally loved this chapter!

~Supernatural Nightmare
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Awesome oneshot, at least with this one, Dean was able to put a smile on Sammy's face before he left to catch the plane.

What a shame tho that the parting with his dad had to be painful as well as hearing those words to not come back!
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 7/18/2008