Reviews for The Virtuous Man
de junco chapter 1 . 8/23
I am absolutely flummoxed at how you're making this such a convincing relationship, but I am down for this. It's funny because I kind of despise Voldemort/Harry, which one could argue has a similar kind of dynamic and contextual relationship, except I think you highlight some key points that make this a much more palatable pairing, such as Ichigo not really having much of a personal investment in the fight against Aizen, the absolutely valid issues present within Seireitei that have been part of it since its creation, and how Aizen seems like the kind of person to respect intelligence and bravery in his opponent, and even be willing to encourage it for more satisfying even-leveled conflict. I admit I have a weakness for Gin/Ichigo friendship, even though it's so nonexistent in canon, but I love your mention of them here in Gin's supportiveness and pleasure at mentoring and hanging out with him. Thanks for writing!
SlashingMoon chapter 1 . 7/16
love it love it love it
707 Cx chapter 1 . 7/1
i think imma have cavities now. good story
Cloud Bearer chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This was so sweet
kasiavdl10 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Well written
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
awwww this is actually really sweet :) kudos
Allora22701 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
That was a really heartfelt, beautiful chapter. I loved it. Aizen's perspective was really interesting, and the way Ichigo acted was even more intriguing.
-A
Koukaku chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I love this!
Alex Sage chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Very nice and sweet and interesting and beautiful and so on I love it
More update
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
If it wasn't 1:30 in the morning and that I would surely wake my family and neighbors, I swear I would scream from the sheer cuteness of this story, if it could be called that.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Now where be that favorite button.
Shy Owl chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was awesome and well written good job. I love a good Aizen x Ichigo fic.
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This story is really touching and sweet and romantic keep up the good work
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Awww...how cute! This was adorable, I loved it!

I suggest you reread it though - I picked up a few mistakes in it. Nothing big, just a few words missing that's all.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ha, loved it, I really liked that it was told from Aizen's side of the story. More interesting.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »