Reviews for The Virtuous Man
awwww this is actually really sweet :) kudos
Allora22701 chapter 1 . 2/1
That was a really heartfelt, beautiful chapter. I loved it. Aizen's perspective was really interesting, and the way Ichigo acted was even more intriguing.
-A
prihor5462 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I love this!
AlexandriaCrosse chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Very nice and sweet and interesting and beautiful and so on I love it
More update
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
If it wasn't 1:30 in the morning and that I would surely wake my family and neighbors, I swear I would scream from the sheer cuteness of this story, if it could be called that.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Now where be that favorite button.
Shy Owl chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was awesome and well written good job. I love a good Aizen x Ichigo fic.
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This story is really touching and sweet and romantic keep up the good work
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Awww...how cute! This was adorable, I loved it!

I suggest you reread it though - I picked up a few mistakes in it. Nothing big, just a few words missing that's all.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ha, loved it, I really liked that it was told from Aizen's side of the story. More interesting.
naru894 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
its really interesting, its a shame that this would not continue, i would have liked to see yamamotos face, anyways really good story XD
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I loved it! Great job!

Kyuu out!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
it's strange but well described. it could actually work, you know, in this way...
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow, that was such a great story and such an interesting twist! I loved everything about this!
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww! XD The villain got his own happy ending! This is twisted and kinda weird when the roles are reverse, especially Aizen has grown soft when Ichigo and himself officially became a couple.