Reviews for Late Night Ride
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Update soon please?
Golden feathers Edward chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
. . . Well that was interesting . . . . . can't say anything yet can't tell from what ya got so far so I'll wait till a few more chapter are out to say if its good or needs a bit or work.
Sanne chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
oh please, that can't be all *panic*, please continue, love your story!
Thief Ash Naito chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I love your story already. I don't know who the hell would bash Hellboy/John. I think it's got to be the best pairing in my opinion.
Bashlei chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
I like the HB/John pairing. I wouldn't worry about the bashing. I can't wait for more!
badpossum chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I love HB/John pairings. So far this is interesting, please continue.
davinspeak chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I love HB/Myers pairings. Don't worry about getting bashed. And hey, there's always the hellishness community over at livejournal. anyway, i hope you continue.
1rd2st3nd chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
:D I'm liking this so far! Don't let anybody tell you different, HBxMyers is wonderful!
Sybrant chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
HAHA! Silly Sods. Johns gonna be rather embarrassed once Red fishes him out :D I love HB/Myers stories! Keep up the good work!
Lina03 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Great work, I could not get stop laughing for a while and still can't that final scene out of my head! Great work and I hope that you get the chance to update again soon! _
27's Fury chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
haha funny as crap! hope you update soon!
Hn chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Eh heh. Very compelling. Cute pairing. Well done. Please update.
Alexander Hunter chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Bravo! Bravo! I love HB/Meyers! Excelent story, please write more at a rapid pace! And ignore Envy, the piss brained fool! What Law? There's a Law against writing good stories! Sheesh, when will people start telling me things?
Jex chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Oh, great story so far! I'll keeping checking back for the next chapter.

HBxJohn is a wonderful pairing, just like HBxLiz. I'm glad to have found a nice new story about this pairing.

Later!
Peya Luna chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
interesting second chapter..so your red is still a virgin...no wonder hes always in a bad mood, sixty years without *that* would drive a lesser man insane LOLOLOL

and dont worry about envys comment - i guess she/he is just what the name implies: envy, on you cause youre writing a good story here ;-)