Reviews for A Night Out
mountain ash chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is a very well-written story-I do think you should continue it. Keep writing-you're very good at it.
Emma Gold chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
*raises hand* I would!
QueenOfThePirates chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Just imagining Krad in that outfit made me drool! Damn. . . I should draw that as a thank you to this beautiful story.

Lemons would be nice! I do like the fact that Sato-chan and Dai-tan were just making out obliviously. That made me laugh really hard! Krad does strike me as a fruity drink kinda man. I just have to think though, even though he's not drunk he must be at least under the influence enough to have stopped blushing every time Dark kissed him. That part was super cute and super sexy!

Wonderful work Author-san, I loved it! n_n
The First Sight chapter 1 . 10/18/2008

This and the duct tape ones are my favorites of your fanfiction!
dragontuat chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Do lemon! It would be more awsomer! xD
inactive413 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008

yesyesyesyes XD

i love your fics
Hmob1994 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008

you've converted me to DarkxKrad... I hope you're happy!

Still not too keen on DaisukexSatoshi, though... I prefer DaisukexRiku
Idiot-The-Great chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh... this was good!

I think you should add more chapters, though. :]

Krad and Dark are just so... cute together!
Rauwrtsch chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I'd say

put on the lemon n.n
Voidance chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I'm so sorry I have to send this as a review, but it seems like you've disabled the Private message fuction on your profile, as well as your email adress, because I couldn't find them anywhere (not to mention the Anonymous review, and that's why I couldn't review as an anon so you can delete this later )! Also, I've already PMed you back right when I got your message, but... you haven't received it yet! Well... Then I hope you don't mind if I answer you here. First, I also think that the lemon should be written as a sequel rather than the second chapter of 'A night out', 'cause this first chapter is sweet enough to stand on its own _. I'd love it if you leave it as an innocent T-rated oneshot (whistles). Second, the rating should be put as M, for as far as I know, we don't have MA on the list XD. I've read many lemons under rating M before (if you ever wander to the Naruto section, you'll understand what I mean XD), so don't worry. Again, I'm sorry to have to leave a review like this, but... it's about the fic anyway, right?
xNeve chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
OH! So Krad wasn't Drunk! That is so cute he kissed Dark freely!
Akemi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
WHE It was very funny! _ I say Lemon! _
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Can I say: LOVE THIS! And... Put the lemon in a different story. It would kill the mood in this one if you add the chapter here.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Free lemon please?
The Lantern chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Yes I want a lemon for next chapter please. I love the story!