Reviews for Love Of My Brothers
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 5 . 3/15
After briefly skimming through a little bit more of this story, I deduced this fic is complete and utter nonsense. Why did Naru even have to pretend to be a boy? Going as far as to flirt with Sakura, seriously? If that was your way to connect this to canon, then you failed. Hard. You can still have a Naru who's a girl from the get-go without this, "She hid her true gender" plot device. All it would require is a bit of imagination to detail altered scenes with a fem!Naruto up to chunin exams, but it could work.

It would be a hell of a lot more appealing than Naru *conveniently* deciding to be a girl after years of pretending to be a boy. What girl in the right frame of mind would want to live her life as a boy? Stupid.

Other grievances I have with this story, is the exaggeration of Hinata's stuttering deficiency. She did not stutter that MUCH in canon. Tone it down and actually give Hinata a proper character. She's way too one-dimensional here.

Plus, Naru's a doormat here. That's enough persuading I need right there to stop reading this fic. I won't tolerate a story that has a Naru taking Sakura's SHIT!

No chance.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 3/15
Wow. *mock-applause.* Generically nonexist council forces Kushina to leave Konoha with spineless Hiruzen powerless to do anything. For fuck's sake. Would you authors please get off this civilian council bullshit. PLEASE! It just ends up mischaracterizing Hiruzen as a doormat. Additionally, I don't like the male "Naruto" name used for a female version of the character. It makes her parents seem like uncaring assholes that they gave their daughter a boy's name instead of a girl's.

Kids gets teased for that shit y'know.

It should be Naruko.
This is truly a beautiful and heartfelt chapter
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Red, plum, brown, just what color is the guys hair?
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Nice chapter, I really liked it. Oh, and the name of a weapon sharpener is actually called a wet stone. If someone hasn't told you already.
EmpressLupin chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Reminds me of Ouran high school Host club.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 41 . 7/12/2014
huh? so maybe i was wrong in my first review. in that case im sorry!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
ok i have only just found this version of the story and i have to say just from the first chapter i think that this story is better written.
great job!
Animelover0115 chapter 41 . 6/18/2014
hey there i love your story and i think your an awesome writer im sorry if i only review on the last chapter but thats how i usually am i only review on the last chapter so i can get a lay out of the whole story so far and talk about i liked in it cuz i feel like if im reviewing you each chapter then i feel like im ruining the whole story or when theres contents and you review of which thing you want in the story like a couples or bloodlines or what will happen to only fined out that in the next chapter cuz the next chapter is probably finish already by the time you finish the current chapter your reading and the already have the couples done voting or what bloodlune or what will happe next the i feel like i just wasted my vote and i just bothered the author about a review that is already past due because the chapter they were voting is already finish and stuff so thats the reason why i only review at the last chapter btw i love reading yor story and i cant wait for the next chapters i mean i already know you made a revised version of it but i dont want to read what i already probably know what will happen so i'll just wait till your revised version catches up on this one

P.S love your story

P.S.S your an awesome writer

P.S.S.S i cant wait till your revised version catches up on this one which i know will be a long and im willing to wait or you'll just add another chapter to this either way im cool with it and love you story

bye read/review/message later :)
CloudCarnivore chapter 41 . 6/11/2014
I hope for more chapters. It seemed fine to me. Great story
bakezorishoes chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I may be mistaken but was there a wardrobe malfunction here? She changed out of the hyuga dress in the last chapter before leaving didn't she? In this chapter she was wearing it, other than that the story is YOUTHFULY AMAZING TO THE EXTREME!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Soooo is naruto just being "her" prankster self and annoying shika or what?

...its WAAAAY too easy to accept a female naruto personallity wise...
guess we can blame that on kushina and the trope fiery redhead...
epkbutle chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
There is a mistake in your story in this chapter. You said earlier is the story that Taka was the only brother with blond hair. But in this chapter you describe Aki with blond hair when he's smacked in the head by Hamako.

Good chapter though :)