Reviews for Love Of My Brothers
Reading Pixie chapter 14 . 7h
Love it
sultryvoice chapter 14 . 1/14
Nice chapter. I see more reasons why Sakura doesn't impress me at all and why Iruka hasn't done enough to help Naruto and Sarutobi should be more a shame of himself than anything for how he allowed the village and villagers to treat Naruto.
shikirio chapter 14 . 1/14
The chapter is great but the rule of the exam is phasing a little wrong
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 14 . 1/13
I love the new chapter!
Imnotsurereally chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Great chapter! I can’t wait for Taka’s team to interact with naruto! Love this. Please update again soon.
sultryvoice chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Thanks for your get well wishes. I always wonder how no one is every suspicious of Kabuto and his cards, especially since they never saw him before in the village and don't remember him from the academy. I really don't but Sakura to me is acting really unintelligent and so violent for a boy who doesn't even see her pass training. I like that Naruto's brothers are willing to stand up for her no matter what. But what is keep Taka and his team so long, even after last chapter partial introduction? He should have already introduce them to Naruto, especially if it is their job to protect her. Naruto doesn't really take to strangers all that well.
ItamiHoshino chapter 12 . 11/27/2017
Ive been following for a long time now. Kinda wondered when you were going to update again.
sultryvoice chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
I see more Uzumakis have joined the party and these are special guards for the princess. I'm suddenly wondering what will be the outcome of the Orochimaru disturbance during the second phase of the chunin exams. You did good getting this chapter out and keeping the readers happy.
LadyPinkyofJapan8181 chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
This has to be one of my favorite Naruto stories
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
Love the new chapter.
Masteria chapter 53 . 11/22/2017
I have a question. You say that you proof read your chapters before you put them up. Have you thought about a getting a beta reader to double check your work?
Child of Dreams chapter 53 . 11/19/2017
Um, did you know that there are multiple rewrites of this fic up, all under the same title as this one?
sultryvoice chapter 53 . 11/19/2017
I so appreciate being the beta for this fan-fiction. I have to give kudos to my author for this brilliant insight to write a Fem!Naruto where she is blessed with brothers and her Mom Kushina is still alive. I read each chapter even after I've done my beta duties and give my reviews as a reader. Celestial Lion16, your story is really shaping up and I'm in for the long haul. Best of wishes to you.
Child of Dreams chapter 33 . 11/18/2017
Kushina reminds me of my mom...
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 53 . 11/18/2017
Can’t wait to read the next chapter!