Reviews for Love Of My Brothers
ShikaShikaShika chapter 18 . 1/13
its gonna be shikamaru
KyuKat chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
Whyyy lol I'm laughing so hard and face palming at the same time lol BRUCE LEEEEEEEE
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
This is turning out to be really good! I hope the quality keeps up!
lilian681 chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Hahaha i love the part when anko and naruto were fighting i just cant stop laughing hahahaha...-O
ANOTHERPROFILE chapter 32 . 3/25/2016
I nearly screamed at the last pa, I thought "YES! Kushina meets naruko!"
uzumaki naruto chapter 41 . 1/23/2016
The story was AWESOME! I love it!
Siatuvai1002 chapter 40 . 1/4/2016
Please, post soon...

This is an amazing story
NarukoUzame chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
This is an awesome story. I've read it multiple times but I think this is in a tie for my favorite chapter with chapter 33: Precious
Guest chapter 39 . 8/10/2015
OK I'm done. Was good while it lasted.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/10/2015
After all this bashing, I'll keep reading but if I see jiraya bashing I'm out of here. He may not have been with Naruto but he's protected her from outside the village.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
After briefly skimming through a little bit more of this story, I deduced this fic is complete and utter nonsense. Why did Naru even have to pretend to be a boy? Going as far as to flirt with Sakura, seriously? If that was your way to connect this to canon, then you failed. Hard. You can still have a Naru who's a girl from the get-go without this, "She hid her true gender" plot device. All it would require is a bit of imagination to detail altered scenes with a fem!Naruto up to chunin exams, but it could work.

It would be a hell of a lot more appealing than Naru *conveniently* deciding to be a girl after years of pretending to be a boy. What girl in the right frame of mind would want to live her life as a boy? Stupid.

Other grievances I have with this story, is the exaggeration of Hinata's stuttering deficiency. She did not stutter that MUCH in canon. Tone it down and actually give Hinata a proper character. She's way too one-dimensional here.

Plus, Naru's a doormat here. That's enough persuading I need right there to stop reading this fic. I won't tolerate a story that has a Naru taking Sakura's SHIT!

No chance.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Wow. *mock-applause.* Generically nonexist council forces Kushina to leave Konoha with spineless Hiruzen powerless to do anything. For fuck's sake. Would you authors please get off this civilian council bullshit. PLEASE! It just ends up mischaracterizing Hiruzen as a doormat. Additionally, I don't like the male "Naruto" name used for a female version of the character. It makes her parents seem like uncaring assholes that they gave their daughter a boy's name instead of a girl's.

Kids gets teased for that shit y'know.

It should be Naruko.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/27/2015
This is truly a beautiful and heartfelt chapter
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Red, plum, brown, just what color is the guys hair?
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Nice chapter, I really liked it. Oh, and the name of a weapon sharpener is actually called a wet stone. If someone hasn't told you already.