Reviews for You know you're obsessed when
Lee Merci chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
...this is the list I found like...4 days ago...I had no idea it was you Sarah!

But I should've known

twas cute...and sadly mostly true...
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Ok, first let me say that you had me laughing the whole way through.

"Use “OBJECTION!” as part of your everyday vocabulary."

Yup, I say objection quite a lot. :D

"Have a favorite pairing(s), which you defend viciously like the rabid fangirl/boy that you are."

Of course!

"You watch the kid’s show “Go, Diego, Go!” just to laugh hysterically as you imagine the real Diego swinging on vines."

I often find myself singing the theme song. Diego~!

"Actually responded out loud when he said, “…D-do I really inspire this sort of frothing desire from the female masses?” in T&T."

It's so true, Edgey. XD

"Begin to feel a lot warmer toward hobos, especially ones wearing blue beanies."

That's so me.

"Laugh hysterically when you see a sign for “Apollo’s Hair Salon”…and then debate about entering and asking for the Herr Forehead style."

I'll do you one better: Wright's Massage Therapy. Just the thought of Phoenix giving someone a massage cracked me up.

"Can relate any song that comes on the radio to one of the characters, cases, or pairings."

Yup yup. That's me.

Anyway, sorry for such a long review. :/ Great story!
StupidGord chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
You forgot 'wrote a report on codependancy and included Franzy, Edgey, and Adrian.' I am guilty. :D
Franziska von Dork chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
hahaha! The sad thing is, half of these things are true about me. XD
Ghost Chibi chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
What if you think cravats are both handsome and hilarious (it depends on who wears one. Edgey looks good with one.)?
Letters-tan chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
IT'S MAYOI AYASATO.

8C
Ghostly Priestess Kikyo chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
-Have a favorite pairing(s), which you defend viciously like the rabid fangirl/boy that you are.

That one works for me...

-Actually responded out loud when he said, “…D-do I really inspire this sort of frothing desire from the female masses?” in T&T.

I said "yes"...

-Can’t figure out the difference between a ladder and a step-ladder, and are proud of it.

...Yeah...

Funny! I love it!
lilacbird chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
The last one is me! You know that horrible song? It's too late to Apollo-gise!

I also shout OBJECTION! a lot, and make every attempt I can at making an argument into a trial!
HawkofNavarre chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Haha, I can relate to quite a few. One of my own: Find yourself constantly shouting "Achtung, baby!"

They were all fun to read! XD Nice list!
goblin-queen-of-the-opera chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I identify with more of the list then most people*sweatdrop*

like the pairing one, edgeworthXfranziska forever!
Breaker deGodot chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was so funny! Especially for me, seeing as it's true.
EternallyNostalgic chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This was funny, I read the other one too. they are both really good.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2