Reviews for Ten Things you didn't know about the Bad Guys
candycanelila chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I looked at this because it has Omega in it.
Good job. You'd never picture some of these things, but they all make sense.
ttyl ;- ]
araniela chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
The part about Ari and Mara were sad but I really loved it. Jeb was hilarious!

Everyone thinks that he's a dry, boring and old asexual thing that was probably born with clothes on, because he was never, ever naked. 'Not Jeb Batchelder. He's boring.'

He's not.

In fact, he slept with the Director once or twice.

He slept with Val Martinez too.

And Anne.

And his mentor in college, if you must know. It's more or less how he got the Doctorate.

Oh, and a little favor ... Can you do one for Roland Ter Borcht, pweaase?
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like it. a little different, but not too much, just enough.

poor omega (I don't know why I love omega so much, but I do), but I have to ask a stupid question: who's mara? I don't remember her in any of the books and I can't find her on the internet.
iMusicalMinji chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
LOL I love this XD
RadicalPuppy44 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Awesome. You should do Max 2.
tanyart chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
OH, THANK YOU. I haven't had this much fun reading an MR fic in so long. This was absolutely adorable in a perverse sort of way, but it's all part of the appeal. I love Jeb. I'm glad you portrayed him as a geeky pimp.

Yeah, FF chewed up your formatting. You get ten bucks worth of internetz and a whole mess of love from me.
RantingSidekick xxJelly1029xx chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Nice one-shot! That was amazing. You really had fun with this didn't you? You seemed to really get inside their heads, while also creating a plausible past. Cheers, that was awesome!

-Jelly1029
Running to Stand Still chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Those were awesome. Little glimpses into the people we find shallow. Really deep. Loved it
Sorrelpaw chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow...all those things could be (and most I'm sure are) true! Nice work, you gave characters like Omega and Mara personality! )
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I found this...interesting.

Ari's part was a bit sad though.

It was nice to see a good side to Mara and Omega.

Well done.
xFlyingElephantsx chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
huh. wow. this is interesting. but good type of interesting. never seen anything like this. its good! my favorite one was ari's. good job!
carino2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow.

That was really interesting. It's all those things that no one thinks about, but are there.

I liked Ari best, though, just because.

They were all fantastic.

Keep writing!
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This was cute. I loved the Omega bit. :)

Nice job!
KillersXInXIce chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This made me laugh at certain points. Very nice read. Good job!
nathan-p chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
ILY. Seriously. And I /know/ it's not because it's too late, because it is, in fact, morning.

"Everyone thinks that he’s a dry, boring and old asexual thing that was probably born with clothes on, because he was never, ever naked. ‘Not Jeb Batchelder. He’s boring.’

He’s not.

In fact, he slept with the Director once or twice.

He slept with Val Martinez too.

And Anne.

And his mentor in college, if you must know. It’s more or less how he got the Doctorate."

These lines are possibly the /funniest/ goddamn thing I've ever read. Amen!

"He’s afraid of getting old. When he was thirty he volunteered for Expiration Date surgery. He’ll be sixty."

And then the smile drops right off my face. D:

"He wants a haircut."

There I go laughing again. *giggle giggle giggle*

"Money and a lack of ethics were useful."

"She always wanted a little girl, a daughter to raise and nurture and mould. She loves little girls. They’re delicate and dainty. Little boys are terrors, and she tries to beat it out of them."

And now I'm all dead of laughter. :(