Reviews for What if
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
Lmfao android 17 figured out a big puzzle just by a sci fi movie?
JaybirdnCrew chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
How would Bulma not recognise Gohan? He was Trunks' mentor.
NatNicole chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
Well then, someday I'll finish this fic.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
Aww man why is this discontinued?
kurokage-sama chapter 24 . 11/28/2008
kick ass i love it. but what happend to chi-chi and the real goten? and what about the goku who fought cell where is he at?
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 24 . 8/18/2008
I'm thoroughly confused HOWEVER... This, so far, is very very interesting! I'm really eager to see what happens! Please update soon!
The Dred Samael chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
why is pan always a bit(h in any story she always is just like videl and ChiChi are most of the time if u havent noticed i doNt like loud bossy NOSEY controllng bit(hy women who like to hit people (chichi frying pan, videl fighting , pan cause shes a Bi[H )
The Dred Samael chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
why didnt gohan just kil the space pirates quickly like he did in the movie and just turn ssj2? and why did he keep on not killing them? he could have easly killed all of them is the SSJ2 not as powerfull in this story as it was in the anime?
Zengame chapter 24 . 6/17/2006
wow, i love how you brought vegeta into the story. hey, if you could find some kind of loophole, maybe you could bring the z fighters back, to get revenge on the androids. then piccolo would be back, and gohan could come back with the dragon balls to kill bojack. just a thought.
dfshie chapter 24 . 1/4/2006
SO what happens to Trunks and Pan?
todd chapter 24 . 10/20/2005
dude this story kicks ass, please update son! thank you for a wonderful story that kept me up all night.
Sirenic Griffin chapter 24 . 6/3/2005
Bah Bah Bah! Wel... I have to say that was amusing Keep going!
Angel Fox chapter 24 . 1/26/2005
This is a great story and I can't wait for more. Mirai Trunks is my favorite character and I love how you displayed him in response to his terrible surroundings. It's how I would have portrayed him too.
Storm Dragoness chapter 24 . 1/23/2005
I hope you will update soon, this is a great fic.
Demivolte chapter 24 . 1/15/2005
o, it's VERY good! PLEASE update soon! I cant take the suspence!