Reviews for All he ever wanted
wolf mccloud chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Why? Why make chance so depressed? Why freakin suicide?! Man, Ima not gonna flame but...I dunno.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
0_o okay this was a bit confusing epsically on your Occ characters. I have see Yui-Go or what you call it; but I guessing they send Chance back to Model relem and Jake and Chance are happy now.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Ok, that certainly was interesting, and I don't have any idea what was going on in it. It was also really short and like you said, it seemed like you just rushed throught it not bothering with some of the details. I really hope you clear things up in the next chapter.
Blue Jay 21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
No not Chance! God help you if you kill off Chance, I really like him! I don't care if he can swim or not, Chance rocks! I'm just going to have to keep read to make sure you don't kill him in the name of 'art'.
JAMonline08 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Please write the next bit, want to know what happened.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
The story was difficult to read,but the plot it's self is good. Feral knowing their secret was a kicker.I hope Chance will be alright,so Chance and Jake can be together.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow! This is weird, strange, oddly written, difficult to follow in some ways because of all the improper usage of style, and some misspellings here and there but all in all captivating enough to hook me into reading more. I'll wait and see where you're going with this before I say I like or hate it.
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh, wow good start! I would really like to see what going to happen next and read who Chance is going to be with Jake or Feral. I going with ChancexFeral, so please update soon!