Reviews for This Means War Volume II
StoryBookAngel chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I've been reading a lot of your stories. I really enjoy your writing keep it up.
tweetygibbs chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I hope u write more of them when they were younger.. Ur a great writer
Reese M chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
seriously loving theses stories. I love stories that have Gibbs and Jenny as the parents and the agents as kids.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
sweet ending
The Lost Kid chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Awesome story, obviously written before McGee started. I wonder what it would be like if he and Ziva were in it too.
Diana2122 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh that was so cute how Tony offered to protect Kate if Asher was ever not so great. I agree with Gibbs that Tony should work on looking after his little sisters, not blackmail them with dorty photos of them, so the punishment was pretty earned here. Really sweet of Jenny to talk gibbs out of using his belt on Kate. I guess that's her right as the more gentle parent here. A really good story. Thank you!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I've just found your TMW series. I like the family.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Hussey chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Love your stories. Hope you are planning to continue writing about the Gibbs-Shepard children. Can't wait to see Tony in trouble again.
Celena Caine chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I hope that you will continue adding more into this series. PLEASE! Great story!
aserene chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Can we have more of this? This is just such a wonderful family dynamic! I love it! Maybe you could even do like a prequel to them all. Excellent work!
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
What great blackmail I think Kate got off to easy. Tony does come up with some great ones. looking forward to the next war.
crazy4gibbs chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Great job with this chapter also! I really liked the idea of a Gibbs family with these kids in it!