Reviews for Rumors
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LOVE IT! FREDDY AND SUMMER ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw, this was lovely and IC and realistic and just lovely.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i love re-reading your oneshots. i can't believe i forgot to review this. -_-''

miss you~
Picky chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
wowowo wow its great!
chuck chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
AH! I absolutely love frummer! omg omg! plz write more and i'll be on that story like mustard babe! and btw, you mite wanna check out 10 things i hate about you, you mite like it and it has great potential for fanfics!
sockstar chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
. I don't know why, but this pairing is made of pure win.
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ah, I've always loved this fic, I can't believe I've never reviewed before! Great writitng, and the two are just so darn cute together.

-Sunday
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I have to say, Summer and Freddy are my favorite School of Rock couple. This story in particular was...how shall I say...spectacular. Any more coming? Preferable before the second film comes out and makes this non-canon?
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Lol, I loved it! Huh are you serious about the School Of Rock 2? Or just kidding? This is the first I've heard of it, though I

d love for that to be true.
Me chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. I guess there might be a sequel of the movie, but I'm pretty sure the cast will be different. Summer is, like, 16 years old now and Freddy is 18.
Official Scroll Keeper chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I liked that story quite alot. Having nothing else do to I decided to get on Fanfic and read something. I was going to read a pirates story but then I saw this movie and decided to check out the stories. I actually like reading these better right not than pirates.
i am not a chipmunk chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
So, i had no idea about the second movie and i am PSYCHED about it now. and i loved this! it was pretty much perfect, not to mention i love dysfunctional freddy who can only be helped by summer. it was great :)
calamityxcooper chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
i loved this. i recently re-watched the movie and i am no re-obssessed with the pairing (is my vocab not brilliant ;))

great work, and i love that you didnt make it all happy. happy writing :)
Cupid's Bride chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I am so excited - there's going to be Mighty Ducks #4!

I am trying to write the screenplay - in case they keep fumbling on the one they're working on.

Anyway, SoR 2? That would be so awesome. Try looking up 13 The Musical. Go on youtube and search for "13 the musical - bad bad news bloomingdales" PROMISE you'd love it. I think.

So sorry about not updating. Ha ha. I'll try! If you got my e-mail.. you should know why I have been MIA.
wonderstruckflightrisk chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is an awesome oneshot. I miss SOR fanfics:) I swear, a few years away from the SOR section and the writing has got so much better. Anyway, amazing. Frummer is my favorite. Oh, and SOR2? That's exciting, but it's wither going to suck or kickass. Who knows? Well, again amazing job.