Reviews for Ghost Labyrinth
Aurlia chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Just found this and love what you have written thus far. Wish there was more!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
ooohh nice
Anya O'Field chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
I had a feeling he was still alive please continue please.
Princess of the Fae chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Please let him still be alive Please!
kaseralace chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
please please please continue this story :)
tichtich2 chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
okay this is rreally frustrating ... not the story ... but the fact some sentences dont make sense you have missed certain things out and it doesnt make sense. im complaining because this story seems really good but the fact parts are unreadable is really annoying ... apart from that this story is pretty awsome !
tichtich2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
mew :'( greatly described ... but very sad

on with the show...
AliceAddams13 chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
Why did it stop...? :(
dracoinu chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
awsome story keep at it! I want to know how he dide now its almost like a cliffy but not. _
Quillerella chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
More, more, more! What a cliffhanger. The mystery/plot thickens, and I have enjoyed this chapter very much. The only thing I would say is to include more details, but you already added that in your note at the bottom so...my job is done!

:P

I can't wait until the next chapter; I want to find out what's up with Sarah!
Mysteriamoon chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
Where have you been all this time?

Hehe. I wonder who would win the big-ego contest. Payne or Jareth.
Quillerella chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
The details were great; it's always nice to really get a good feel for a location. Erebus is creepy, especially the way you described his eyes! I'm very excited for the next chapter ;)
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
((Sorry if this goes through twice - my internet cut out as soon as I hit submit .
Princess of the Fae chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Please don't let him be really dead ? Can it be he is faking?
Quillerella chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Sarah's in danger! Ack! Update soon, please, I like your storyline! I'm using too many exclamation marks...I'm looking forward to a free trip to the Underground. Keep up the good work :D