Reviews for Interface
kapurisudesu chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I loved this story, so bittersweet... ** Poor Hidan... TT_TT
cy-grl chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
So sad.. but I really enjoyed it!
and Teng chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Oh Hidan, he needs to get his shit together -.-
and Teng chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Lawl, was it really as much as them being gay as it was Hidan getting fucked by a tentacle during a meeting? xD Itachi was great btw, made me giggle.
Pairing-Naz chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Never do Uke-Kakuzu again. It sucks.
Felix Loves You chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Wow, your really put great characters through Hell! It's sad but I love seeing them come out alive. I really go worried for Hidans life! I almost cried several times. I've only read two of your storie but your already one of my favourite authors.
Shad0w blossom chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
I loved t his story so was very detailed job
StayGood chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Sorry I reveiw in the first chapter instead of each one I read (i read them all) good story lots of smut which I like just kidding I understand why there is so much god darn smut my baby is sick!
romancebookreader chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
i really enjoyed this there was a serious theme that i rarely like but this just drew me in took some serious plot twist witch i never suspected,when they had to leave the base and hidans condition deteriated,and kakuzu had to give him drugs was the part(s) i liked best yet saddened me the most.

very well done

oh and thanks for reviewing my fan-fic :)
CookieloveMilk chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
damn

Giovanni

it took me 2hrs to read this laki next time have mercy on my weak soul lordy how long did it take you 2 write this

Cookies

I think I just had an orgasmo

Olin

I like this chapter but Kakuzu doesnt seem like the sharing type if i was Kaku I would have kicked Dei's ass for messing around with my man!

Amy

Update soon

Cookies
Windup Dollie chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
omg, this story is AMAZING! Please dont tell me there are atleast 5 more chapters! Please please please please!
Marlee chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
This has been the BEST fanfiction I've ever read. You wrote it so wonderful with so much detail.
Sandsibscrazy chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES! NO JOKE! This was so heartwarming and sad! I never really forgave itachi though...
kira-chan's imagination chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
aww! i cried a couple times in this one! it was so sad.. and what Itachi did, but then was forgiven but passed away! aww! and poor deidara... but i love how the chapter ended. oh, it was so amazing! -wipes away tears- really.. i love it so much.
Chipmunk-Chihuahua Hybrid chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
This is a really good story! But ugh, drought, graffiti, dead, and hundred degree weather- sounds like texas. XP Just 'cause I'm used to summer don' mean I like it.

But, yay! I understood everything except the itadei thing and the fake note! I'm so smart-akle!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!