Reviews for Fearless
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 2/22
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
both pieces were absolutely wonderful!
i'm not ulysses chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
I was a bit lost in the first chapter, were they making out? If they were, I'm dreadfully sorry for not paying attention. T_T

Hehe, anyway, these two pieces are, um, what you say, sexy. ;)

I rather like the teasing of the second chapter, especially incorporating food in there! :)

Thanks for writing!
SCL chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is absolutely beautiful; so well written, I could feel Wendy's shivers. Great job!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Damn, woman, you can write. You say so much in so little words. This was steamy, every bit swoon-worthy.
Snow-Redd chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is great!
Marguerite chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
This is pure rich fun, your writing is a delight for my senses, thank you again.
yet-the-sea-is-not-full chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Love your Wendy/Hook stuff so much!
cutemara chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Lovely! No one writes Hook/Wendy like you do!
just an old fan chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Absolutely smashing! That pomegranate bit did quite honestly take my breathe away. Such an appropriate comparison.
Spitfire21 chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Oh my...

This is absolutely *smouldering*...
Nytd chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Lovely follow up to the other Hook/Wendy writings you have.

Nicely done!

Oh my chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
How enticing!

Do go on're quite good! :D
Spitfire21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I am also one of those who read (and still reads) your old Hook/Wendy fic. This tiny morsel was certainly a delectable treat! The urgency of the situation was really well written in such a short fic.

I'm still glad this pairing inspires you every now and then. Will we perhaps see a continuation of the older fic in the future?
Chanticleer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I really enjoyed the pacing of this piece. The urgency, haste, and torrential current of the scene were deeply intensified by artistic use of run-on sentence. A very tasty, little tid-bit, but not nearly enough!

I'm one of those people who still read your old Hook/Wendy fic and I for one am still hoping you will, at some point, continue that series.

please, please, please...