Reviews for Congratulations! Its Twins!
adela chapter 15 . 2/12
I can not wait for the storm update quickly
Adela chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
I can not wait for next chapter
Regin chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Ridara aris mae chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
Awesome

This is so cool

you deserve a ...pineappple
Emagen Laile chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
Please update soon? I love this story...
forestreject chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
what no Ronon? she doesn't get to meet him?
Rasunda chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
Hey. It's a great storie ya' got here..

I like it and such :P Great about that Sierra sleeping around with officers ;) haha.. And when's the next? :D
jasminesmommy chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
humm i wonder what kind of part she will have in the next chap. the midseason was mostly john :)
Caty91 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait for Lorne to show up at Atlantis. D
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
Wow... Good chapter! I really like it! And the whole conversation between Sierra and Cole was just so weird! Please update soon!
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
wicked as storie i love it cant wait for more
trecebo chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
Well, I'm glad you are dealing with her frat-reg breaking habit. It IS going to get her in trouble. And should be dealt with.

Also, I'm pretty sure sibs don't serve in the same unit. That is some tricky stuff to get into, artistic license and all. Tread carefully.
Sachita chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
Hi there! I've just spent hours(well ok, maybe not hours, plural) reading your wonderful story and I truly love it! Sierra is a believable OC- I've always liked stories that involve Sheppard having a sibling but nearly all of them that I've read so far are pretty unrealistic. I like your OC though. Sierra seems like someone you can relate to; she makes mistakes, she fails, she swears- you did a great job with writing her. I'm looking forward to your next update. Awesome story!

Have a nice day,

Sachita
jasminesmommy chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
humm i like it more when we get the john and sierra moments in the story :)
Grannanatlanta chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
OMG LOVED IT CANT WAIT FOR MORE!