Reviews for Dark Vales of Friendship
Avonmora chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was really believable. I can see Aragorn and Legolas struggling like this! Fantastic job.

Happy writing,

WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I apologize for the lenght (short) of my review, but I really wanted to say that I loved your story. It was simply lovely and beautifully written.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was wonderful, I enjoyed it a lot!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
It is good to see that Aragorn and Legolas' friendship is stronger than any strain that could be put upon it. It is always hard to see the two of them at odds with each other. You wrote the mounting tension between them in a very believable way, and of course I loved the reconciliation scene at the end. I enjoyed this story very much. :)

Yecatz4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I really love how you describe the expressions on the characters faces, and how you describe what they are thinking and what conditions they are in! Great work!

Please tell me there is another chapter in the works!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Maybe it's because I've been strangely emotional lately, but those last three lines actually brought tears to my eyes. Great work, I really enjoyed it!
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I voted for this story at Teitho., so of course I enjoyed it, even though it was hard watching the freindhip between Legolas and Aragorn seemingly to disintegrate. But happily, it was too deep and too important to them to be abandoned. I love the ending.

Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/18/2008