Reviews for A Love Song For An Arsonist
BonneNuit chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
I love this story a lot, please update!
HoneyBoba chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
I love it so far, it's so edgy! I wonder how everything will work out, the plot line is so original and there are so many twists that could be put into affect (and to be honest I'm also curious about when the nc-17 side of this story will appear, lol)

please update soon!
Era Fey chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I certainly like it (I will continue tomorrow)

AcexSmoker (or any slash couple) Crime my love for the story.

LOL is Smoker that old? Oh well he is quite a cool looker with his build, white hair and 2 cigars. drool. Go Acy!

yay again, finally a slash crime fic.
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
VTM: Short or not, very nice work. I like how you decribe the tenseness and Ace's untrusting attitude. Smoker also keeping score during the interigation was a pretty funny little snipet too. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter, keep up the great work! Rock on~! XD
TastyFantasy chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Please continue! I love this story ! (and the pairing!)

Thanks a lot for writing this! And please keep up
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
VTM: You have a nice style, and I like the originallity of your plot. Though I'm not a huge fan of Smoker x Ace, I really am interested in seeing how their relationship works. I'm also interested in the 'anger' behind Ace's crimes. Just what makes him do what he does? I'm a sucker for interesting background stories, so I can't wait to see what you have planned. Nice job, keep up the great work!