Reviews for Road to Nowhere
Noella-Ange chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
Great story! Loved your OC's. And "mantiful" - LOL, great word.
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
I enjoyed the story. :) That was perfect. Big AW.

That was such a treat and I thank you :)
Kaewi chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
I have to say, I usually prefer stories with a fair bit more of hurt!Sam, but your story was so captivating that I just had to keep reading. I really love your descriptive writing and flushed out characters! Great job on this story.
Relativity1953 chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
Wow! I missed this story so much while I was on vacation. I have finally got my life caught back up and was able to read the last few chapters straight through. All I can say is: go Connie! That fiesty little thing showed that psycho a thing or two - as in, 'no one messes with my man!'

"You know, the perfect mixture of beautiful and manliness. Mantiful."

- I am going to think of that word now whenever I think of these boys. I think it should get a place in the dictionary with the boys' picture as an example.

Dean’s smile grew even brighter as he asked, "You mean a sleepover? Like nighties and pillow fights?"

Frannie leaned in and gave the hunter the once over. "Yup, exactly like that. Hell, we might even get a bit tipsy."

- I am loving Frannie! Way to prove that married women can look (and flirt) too!

"I figure what happens at the truck stop, stays at the truck stop."

- That sounds like a subtitle, or alternate title, or at the very least a summary for this fic.

Thank you so much for sharing this fic! I agree with Karen: "It was an adventure."
blackimpala67 chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
Thankyou Kel so much for the great story, I loved every minute of it, especially the description of the boys, yep I could picture them standing and pacing in the panhandle and driving past the van in the impala, sam riding shotgun and dean in his sunnies. I am just so disappointed that it has come to an end, will have to check and see if you have written anymore.
RedDragen chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
A wonderful ending, I loved it.
Benigma chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
*sigh* That was excellent! So descriptive, it should be an actual episode. I'll always think of it as one. Thanks for an awesome read! (tsk, tsk! married women! But then, you'd have to be made of stone to resist Sam and Dean!) Hope to see more from you soon!

- Wendy
Sue Pokorny chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
I absolutely loved that! The three women were so well written and the boys were spot on. I could really see the whole layout of the Panhandle and the echos. Wonderful job of conveying all that imagery! And I think I'd have the exact same reaction as Frannie and Karen if I was ever faced with Dean Winchester.

And Mantiful is now my favorite word!

Thanks!

Sue
Benigma chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
*chuckles* Your descriptions of Dean and the ladies' reactions to him are positively sinful! Sad that there's only one more chapter, but that Smith dude needs some serious ghost-whupping!
Benigma chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Can't breathe...feeling Sam's claustrophobia...! Wow! Great chapter. Can't wait to see what Mel has in mind. Bring on Chapter 11!
RedDragen chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Hey Kel

This whole chapter was awesome. It was such an enjoyable read and I totally loved it! LOVED THE GIRLS!

Thank you so much for providing me with the enjoyment of reading your stories. You are a fantastic auth. keep up the good work (for a long long time).

PS: Really looking forward to the continuation! :)
Tididooo chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
This story is awesome! I'm in love with all of your original characters, you write them so well. And Dean is just... ah. :p
RedDragen chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
Benigma chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Ack! Cliffie! Wonder what happens when you're shot by a ghost? And who's gonna rescue Sam? Can't wait to find out. Good chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »