Reviews for He missed the Stars
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is so sad. I know he's a clone, but I would hold him just as tightly as any Doctor and tell him everything would be alright. Poor, poor Doctor. You're never alone.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Dude. Ok, so here is the deal. You have written it solidly. If he was going to kill himself I also think that this is what pretty much would go through his mind and so on. But I really JUST CANT ACCEPT IT... :( :(

But story-wise and writing-style-wise (is that even allowed) it good
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Now, that is actually something I could see the human!Doctor doing. The thing is, he doesn't have the TARDIS, only has one heart, and he's human. The Doctor's been around for 900 years and I doubt he'd ever be able handle being a human. Plus, why would Rose want a copy. She should have the real thing. I bet she wouldn't have accepted him. So, I think the human!Doctor would have killed himself just to end his misery. Great job with the story. It was short and simple, but it was perfect.
Kreek chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Sad... but believable. Somehow I can't see him going domestic. Clone or not. And if Rose abadoned him (which I'm not sure she would do) this is a very possible outcome. Thanks for writing this!
Angelus The Scourge of Europe chapter 1 . 7/18/2008

I love the Human Doctor! I NEED him! Why did he have to die?
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
*Cries* Aw...that was so sad! I really felt bad for him! I really did! *Bubbles sadly in corner with a tissue* Poor Rose. Now she doenst have the Doctor in any shape or form!

Paula
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh, that's so sad... you cruel person, you. ;-)