Reviews for Shadows
Seiya's Star chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Thank you! That was really wonderful, and brought tears to my eyes! It just shows a story doesn't have to be long to touch someone's heart...
Shadowfox chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Absolutely wonderful. At first glance it would seem a little short, but it really is very good. Such a simple story with so much nostalgia and feeling. Noein fans would understand this story completely, as I did.

The descriptions are wonderful with such detail that I took joy in noticing the contents of the storage room. Again, it is short but very effective in provoking an emotional response. Thank you for a wonderful read.
Rebel Story Writer chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
...Karasu had a pink blanket? I forget...

It must have been an early episode.

Noein Love.
applepielover chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Well written. I like the sentence structure.
AJAX-Avatar chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
ah that was so sad at least she will see if again in 15 years

the litte pink blanket was cute

i liked that story

nice work
Sailor Dragon Torque chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Not bad at all. Kind of depressing though. After all, Haruka is usually a very cheerful girl. But, I can understand her missing Karasu. She'll probably see him in 15 years though. Just without everyone living underground hopefully. Anyway, nice job on your fic. Check out and review my Noein comedy fic. Keep up the good work.
WeekendScribe chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
An interesting, brief look into the 'afterwords' of the Noein universe. (Pun not intended.)

Enjoyable, however it is a shame the situation isn't expanded upon.
hasu86 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Noein is one of my favorites, definitely needs more love. That aside, this was a wonderful piece. Your description of the room was excellent, but it made me a little sad too. Hn...very nostalgic indeed. Enjoyed its simplicity, yet its depth very much. You managed to capture a lot in very little. Very well done and thank you for sharing!

-hasu
GirlCat817 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
ohh, much sadness radiates from this. Very nicely done. And I just love Baron.