Reviews for Sanctuary
teddybowties chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
E!

FEED ME MORE! THE !

Oh sweetheart! You need to be published! I would be HONOURED if you would go look at mine...you are just so good...lord have mercy...I can;t express the beauty of what I just read...and tha's saying a lot...
teddybowties chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
DROLL!

God this is so somber and delicious! It's so...

Could I have a copy when you're done? I wnat this around me, to keep nad read for ever nad ever. It's just so good!
teddybowties chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Aw...how special! I can;t wait!
teddybowties chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
Oh...the Dreaded Garden Party...duhn duhn duhnDuh
teddybowties chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
OH Allright!
teddybowties chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
Lord. I hope he doesn't injure himself again. Or die. Or do something stupid. Like Die. Then again, my is ALWAYS VERY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to see something along those lines.
teddybowties chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
SQUE
teddybowties chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
OH MY GOD! HYOU FEED ME SO WEL! OH MY GOD !
teddybowties chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Oh now this is chocolate1 WOOHOO! SO depthful, so incitive1 it makes my stuff look like moldy bread! Have you read my stuff? oh my god I love you man!
teddybowties chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
OH wow. Oh criminy. Oh wow.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh my god! that waas...wow.
mornir-brightflame chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
I'm loving the story. It's one of my favourite post-JE fics I've read. Thanks.
KyrieofAccender chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Oh dear. It seems Rose doesn't do as well as Reinette with the mind-probing thing.

Still, I suppose it's a good thing that they can still travel using the coral... although Rose will have to get used to it.

More soon, please?

Kyrie
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
*Sniffles*

He's so tragic, you write him so well! I love the pacing of this story and how you're taking your time with the progression (I'm a swine for racing through my story telling, I'm so jealous of those that manage to resist the urge to do so!)

It's 1:47am, time for sleep! Next part tomorrow night!
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Bloody Nora, this story is absolutely superb! It's late and I need sleep but I'm so logging back on tomorrow night to read the next part, I'm thoroughly hooked!