Reviews for Apocalyspe Now
Pharies chapter 12 . 7/9
I am having so much fun reading your Hotch/Emily stories. They are really fun to read, as well as following the show pretty well )

~Tori
Great story.
Bloodskye1512 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
no left turn from what I saw - seemed straight and smooth to me. Hotch's actions make perfect sense. So do Emily's. Her character has always seemed to have darkness hidden inside it - most likely from her experiences with interpol.
NicknHotchfan chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
SandandSea1 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
This really is more of a case fic than I thought it would be by Chapter 3. Bravo. I'm definately enjoying the twists and turns. Thanks for the read.
SandandSea1 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Ohhhh, someones in trouble! Wow. I read this from the beginning of the series and I realize that quite some time has passed since Hotch first realized that he felt sometime more than professional for Emily but it just seems sudden. I feel like one of the guys in the room. I'm not expecting him to suddenly show so much when I'm used to him being so much more stoic.
SandandSea1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
The first chapter was interesting. And then I saw that there was a reading order so I'm off to read it from the start of the series. Thanks for the read.
gitana082 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Loved your story!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
I must say that at first I was a bit hesitant about reading this story, just by the title. But then I went through ur profile and found there was an order to this story so I read it and I was very eased. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I loved this side of hotch. U captured both sides of him very well. As much as I want my HP happiness, I'm glad u didn't make Emily jump straight in there, as I don't think she would do that, she would take time to think things over. But if it were to happen now, as I if she came back and was In series 8, I think she would jump in with both feet.
I loved garcia's nicknames for them. I loved how she called Hotch superman to his face. Made me giggle.
I thoroughly enjoyed the crime aspect of the story, very believable, had me on the edge of my seat at one point. Poor Em, but I think if it wasn't Emily , the whole story might have gone in a different direction , especially with Hotch. Oh and Hotch pinching Emily's shampoo. Classic.! I loved it. I half expected her to find it in Hotch's bag.
So finally, excellent writting.
K'MI.974 chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
No matter how many time I read this fiction, I always love it! I really like your work and the way you portray the characters through your fictions. The cases in the fictions of this "universe" are well put together and the characters are, well... in characters! It's the way I imagine them and their interactions (including the H/P romance). It's a shame that somme of your fictions are not finished
HeyThereLionMan chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
I know this is old, but I seriously LOVED it :D Gonna go read all your other fics now :')
Storm-SA chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Wow. I really loved the story. After starting reading it I could not stop. Read before work, after work during lunch. Felt like I was reading a mini movie of cm. really loved it
HGRHfan35 chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
I thought this story was just excellent! Liked the case although my focus was becoming more engrossed on the budding romance.

Of to read 14 days now.

Rosajean chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
This was a really really great story! I loved every minute of it! Emily's my fav character on the show & I love fics where she plays a big part, as well as H/P fics! There were only a few things that I thought were kind of questionable... at the beginning of the story, on the plane, it said that they'd be on the flight for another 8 hrs, but a flight from D.C. to California is like 5 hrs, I believe. And then towards the end of the story in the interrogation room, I just didn't find it believable that the unsub was able to get out of his cuffs and that he would have had a knife. They definitely would have done a thorough pat-down when they took him in. Anyways, I loved this story!
nikkicarter chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
NOOOO! NOT EMILY! *calms down* Well, I know you wont kill her, that would be some depressing Hotch/Prentiss fic, right? SO, I should just keep reading...