Reviews for Darkrai's Top Ten Fears
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I am also afraid of heights, and make-up, it wasn't listed but I don't like hamsters either, I think I need help
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Ten out of ten
EveningEmerald chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
XD TE RUBBER DUCKIEZ R COMIN EVACUATE! Great story!
Kida Tatsuhime chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
XD
DemonSlayerGod chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Damn, this was actually quite entertaining.

Good job.

I also have a Darkrai fanfiction in the works, but it's much longer, 15 chapters and counting, I'd like it if you could check it out.
FNaF 4 Nightmare Girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ha ha ha! He has wimpy fears! Only a wimp would fear those things!Ha ha ha ha ha!
person chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I'm not a big fan of pokemon... In fact I kinda hate it. *all the pokemon lovers gasp* but I still like this though! It's very funny. I only like the way some pokemon look like. And their names. They are cool.
(Favorites) darkrai, rayquaza (did I spell it right ?), pikachu, pichu, and that legendary whale one. I forgot its name. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh, Cresselia, your work is like, just amazing. I really wish I could meet you and Darkrai. Do you think Jirachi will make it come true?
djfhkajfhjkdfhldksjh chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

He is afraid of rubber duckies, that is so funny!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I can't stop laughing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AH!
Gwestioo77 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh lol I LIKE THIS
DracoBlitzen chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
*laughs*

So... funny! I needed something to brighten up my day, and you did!
anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Clouds? Rubber ducks? DAISIES?Bwahahahahahahaha! What a joke! This stuff cracks me up!

On an unrelated note:

I used to be scared of the telephone like you. Then I took THIS FANFIC to the knee.
BlackOpsSoldier chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
lol , luved it but couple things wrong not that they were bad
1. how darkrai afraid of heights he flies all the time
2. not to be rude cresselia (plz dont kill me for this) darkrai would beat u easy your psicc powers wont do a thing
3. darkrai dosent live in a cave he lives on an island like u (like i said plz dont kill me for this)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
that was soooo funny,i like it.
Amazon Calypso chapter 1 . 4/17/2012