Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Vengeful Devil
SSKF chapter 17 . 2/28
I have to say, this story got me hooked on GR stories, which never really interested me before. Yours is really cool, you've managed to intertwine the 2 universes very well with many details that make it more realistic and easy to picture, the action is fast paced and really well written which is always a plus, but I think some more in depth psychology would make it more... fluid, tasteful. I mean, the focus on Asuka clearly turned Shinji into a secondary character for a long while, and while it is clear that you have a plan for those two (insert dark knight rises pun here), 300k words to get it going seems a bit... unusual. I guess it's because of the lack of major angels ( 12th to 15th, basically), since you focused more on Zarathos. I will be on the lookout for future updates and seriously, you have a lot of talent when it comes to writing.
shadowwriter01 chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
This is a really good story so far. The idea is good and works out quite well.
A comment to this chapter:
For all your problems with Asuka, I would say that Hikari is actuall worse here.
She shows blatant double standards when it comes to Asuka and herself. She is not above abusing her position to punish others during personal arguments. Like for accusing Asuka of making serious mistakes during her battle, but as she sees her actually attacking someone, she does nothing.
Her hypocrisy goes so far that she actually claims that Asuka never did anything to them, after she watched her punching Shinji in the face and then forces "him" to apologize and that by practically blackmailing him.
Yes, egoistical gloryseekers are a threat on a battlefield, corrupt individuals who are using their positions to get their way with others are a plaque in daily life.
beamknight87 chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Sorry to hear about your loss, gotta praise you for continuing this story, which I just managed to read entirely and so far, I'm really liking it.
It certainly has a very different flavor compared to Mike's take on of the psycho redhead, this one is probably more fitting given her not-so-nice personality lol.
Nevertheless, you gotta admit that while it is cool to see Asuka as a flaming hothead laying waste on the bad guys, the confrontations quickly got old given that so far, NO ONE has been able to put a scratch on her (save for Blackheart goons, and they lasted less than a chapter). Giving you cliffhanger, I guess that Rei will be used as a very effective counter against the Ghost Rider and to guard Gendo given the whole "innocence" trait she has.
Looking forward to see what trick under the sleeve Mana has as the successor of Stark's technology and Shinji maybe taking some plot relevance? Because so far, he has been almost useless.
Anyways, eagerly awaiting for the next chapters of this story, which seems to be far from being finished given that events have just reached the 11th Angel. Meanwhile, I'll be reading the rest of your tales.
Quathis chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
I guess the phrase "No good deed goes unpunished" goes double or triple for demons trying to do good deeds by bad means. Might have been simpler and cleaner to just firebomb Gendo's house in retrospect. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Yeah, I would guess Yui wouldn't take kindly to Ghost Rider trying to take her over. The Omake still has me laughing. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Lots of ups and downs here for people. Mostly down for Shinji given his self esteem, and Misato worried a lot for her kids on top of getting shot and later kidnapped by demonic entities. But also some good friend moments, those were good to see. Until next time.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Very nice, as always. Great details, very well written, good work instilling anticipation into the reader.

Keep up the good work!
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Does she have flaming hair? Also with her wearing a skirt and boots it will look VERY weird at least to me…might I suggest pants under the skirt? She is probably pisses about going down in cup sizes though lol.

She is rationalizing…it is a fair rationalization though.

I am curious of her reaction when she sees Kaji (who considering his work has probably killed before some innocent others not so much but not all of them deserved to die) or even better Gendo.

Murder isn’t the only sin they feel. If they guy had raped someone, he would have felt the pain and terror of his victim; if he stole their despair would have been inflicted as well.

Is the chain hooked around her waist or arm?

Her skull split?

We have seen the Silver God (01) but will we get to see a Crimson Devil (02)?

A skeleton has impressive female attributes? Is there a pairing for this? So far most of your Superwomen are from different worlds considering how some are exclusive to others. Spider woman was the first Super in her world and that was after Angel 11 at least while Surfer was after Angel 05. This also means pairings are not exclusive for the collection. Will this be Asuka Shinji? You don’t think much of Kaji and Zarathos is more like her new dad now.

Will you write a Super Shinji eventually? If yes might I suggest Lucifer Morningstar as his basis (from Sandman comics a branch of Marvel I believe)? He wouldn’t have any real equals though…unless that Angel with the Dirac Sea absorbed him. If that sea is a void than that would be the one being able to hold him…if he was not in an Eva anyway.

Lilith is technically a Seed of Life and the JP name for the Children of the Seeds are Tenso-Apostles. In that situation she is more akin to a god(dess) than an angel while Zarathos is far from a Devil King a being that would rival a god.

In other NEWS. In other words means another way of saying something.

How did she take all of them? Running back and forth to pick them up wouldn’t really be needed.

I am fine with an AsukaRei pairing.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
REALLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH I EVA WILL NOW GO AND KILL ANY ONE THAT PLOT ME AND YOU ARE A FOOL JUST WATCH ME DO WHAT YOU PLOT OF ME TO YOU ALL ONE BY ONE IF BEEN A FAN IS A SIN WHY DONT U ALL FAKE PEOPLE STOP SINGING
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
rubbish
Zaralann chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Nice!
swartzvald chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Lots of missing nouns. But otherwise quie enjoyable
Ryuus2 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
I can't believe it. Asuka goes through all that planning, all that destruction, all those bodies, destroys an entire section ofc a CITY...and GENDO gets to deal with Chiron? Oh man! That bites!

Well, I guess Asuka's over-all plan worked. Kinda. But she has this real problem with planning out the little things, like the fallout from using high explosives to kill people in the slums. And the hesitation is really going to get her killed in the probably-close-future.

This might be an odd question, but havee any of your superwomen made it past the tenth angel? Because I really want to see how they all react to the Dirac sea angel and Shinji going fully berserk. I just can't get the possible plotlines out of my head!

Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Ok, I'm really loving this story. And you have succeeded in lessening your normal treatment of Asuka. I liked her revelation about Shinji in the ramen stand. Now all she needs is to somehow mature ten years mentally into a fifteen year old so she can finally ease up on the stupid bitchiness.

As a beta reader, this chapter hurt to read. The plot, flow, action, drama, characters, foreshadowing, and style were all spot on perfect. But there were a ton of words misused or missing everywhere. If you're interested, I can send you a revised copy.

Also, could you make the first omake bigger and higher rated? Not all of it, just the last part where the exotic foreign girls are making out.

Keep up the great work!
Dragonjek chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
I like this story. It's very intriguing, although I find your version of Asuka a bit too overbearing sometimes (usually, such overbearing and bitchy Asukas end up being less so as the story progresses, which yours shows signs of; I just wish she'd do it faster...). I enjoy the story, and I'm glad that you don't reference things that a non-comic reader wouldn't recognize.

One complaint, though; you said that it is a romance story, but the romantic aspect of the plot has been developing very... slowly. Its been better in recent chapters, but...

I await the second chapter!