Reviews for Coming Up Roses
shipperhere chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
awww 3 Adorable!
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I like this. It is bittersweet, and describes the feelings of the other Hosts, even as Haruhi explains that she's getting married to Tamaki.

My heart broke for Hikaru and Kaoru. ;A;
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was beautiful!

Really, the reactions of everyone were so in character and well written

Loved the ending, made me smile :)
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
You handled everyone's reactions very, very well. My favorites were Kyouya and Kaoru. They both seemed to be so spot-on!

Very touching. I smiled at the end, but it was a sad, hopeful kind of smile - just like the kind I give at weddings or graduations, haha. Thank you for sharing it.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh my .. truly beautiful. She does love them all but at the end she chose the one that she wanted to be with a little bit more than the rest. Although the reactions the twins had had to be the most heartbreaking for me. Sigh, this was amazing.
AnaPatri chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awesome! I was moved to tears...I can't help but love heartbroken HostClub, no matter which pairing is the story about at the end... especially if there are fics as wonderful and well-written as yours.

One of the things I liked the most is how you kept everyone IC (I had to smile at Usa-chan's description. And those bouquets at the end! They were so like them). Let me also quote one of your best sentences:

"As for those other five: they were losing a friend, a soul mate, a girl they could've loved, a girl they did love, and the girl they would never give up."

I found this line extremely poetic and beautiful, and also very descriptive of Haruhi's relationship with the hosts Who is each one? My guessing game is, based on their reactions:

friendHunny,

soulmateMori,

a girl they could've lovedKyouya,

a girl they did love Kaoru,

a girl they would never give upHikaru

Is that what you had in mind? Anyway, it could have been very well any combination, and that's another thing I love about your fic: its multiple interpretations.

It's a pity that you're not continuing your OHSHC fics, from what I see in your profile. Nonetheless, keep writing about what inspires you. I think you do it quite well.

Loads of kisses

~AnaPatri
suilan90 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
A beautiful story! It almost made me cry!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow, that brought some tears to my eyes! I feel so bad for the other hosts.
puffysalmander chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
So cute!
Muria chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I love what you've done with these characters. I think you kept them all in-character and made this a believable post-high school event.

You even made me a little fond of Tamaki/Haruhi. That doesn't normally happen. I think I love her friendships with the others too much, but you describe all of those so well...
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I've never really liked future OHSHC fics, but I loved this one. Good work!

-Storms
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I liked it. It was sweet, in an interesting way. It was well written.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
total favorite- of any i've read in this category. thank you. you deserve a more in-depth explanation but i'm not. i'm just going to skip it and read the story a couple dozen more times.

ciao.
Xuchilbara chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Now this was one of the more believable final scenarios for this series. As much as I enjoy reading HaruhixRandomHostGuy, there's always that nagging little voice in the back of my head, 'What about the others?' And as much as I want to be happy, I can't help but want to cry for all the other guys getting their heart's broken.
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Really adored this and you are have a wonderful way of ending things. I just have one question pertaining to what each lost. Who lost what, i was confused. I think it was Hunny Mori Kyoya Kaoru and Hikaru but i wasn't sure. Thanks!